INTRODUCTION

Assalam o alaikum and hieeee
Everyone:)

So yeah lets enjoy the intro:D

☆☆☆☆☆

Sunniyeeeeeeeeee

Dekhiyeee naaaa

I am in the kitchen aur yeh Anaya aur Zoya are disturbing me so much...

Please ab inko tabtak dekhlain...i'll finish my work as fast as i can...pleasee

Shahmeeerrrrrrrr

Dekhiyeeee kuch lag na jaye inhay...

They are coming near oven..help me atleast..

Shahmeer replied from the living room,"Sawaira begum i am also busy na..i am working on important files..try to handle them as well...mjhay kal files jama karani hain!"

Sawaira while coming out of the kitchen and carrying Zoya and Anaya with her on each side..

Not an easy task!!...Twin babies ko sambhalnaa...Double trouble u see...

She put them near the sofas where Shahmeer was sitting and then went to the kitchen again.

Shahmeer yelled from the living room...

Sawairaaaa dekho inhay yeh meri files kay pages yahan wahan kar raye hain...itni mehnat say kaam kia tha...Sawairaaaaaaaaaa..

Shahmeer asked to their one year old twin kids,"Betaa plzzz leave the pages...baba ka kaam hai na...mera shonaaa betaaaaa chor do"

While the kids were holding the pages while pouting and saying...

Noo nooo..no..baaa......baaaaa...naaaaa...play,play...

Then Sawaira came running from the kitchen and helped Shahmeer with his papers

And then she again ran to the kitchen coz her dish was burn...which she was trying to make with this much difficulty...

She faceplamed herself and then after turning off the oven...

She came and sat near Shahmeer helplessly...

And rested her head on the sofa..

Sawaira said,"meeeruu plzz find something..i mean anything that will keep the kids busy while we are working..."

Any healthy activity???

She said while holding Zoya and Shahmeer picked up Anaya on her lap...

Any activity????..

Hmmm...ummmn...let me think?...Shahmeer said..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So yeah story ka intro done:D

Heheh so yeah 1 chapi will be updated sooonnnnnnnnnn

If i'll get a good response on the intro

Do tell me if u will stay Connected with this short and cute se family???

Wahaj Ali as Shahmeer

Iqra Aziz as Sawaira

Ps:MORE INTERESTING STUFF IS COMING UP:):)INSHA ALLAH:)

..STORY ABHE BAAKI HAI MERI SAHELION:D💙

#MK😎

Cover credits: MY Mahi😍 MahiSain1993💙💙💙💙

And LAAALU BATTTI DID U GOT THE SURPRISE;-)?

Samjhee??? Naeee???? Haaaaann😂😂😂😂