CHAP#2:LEARNING ACTIVITIES

Assalam o alaikum:)

Enjoy reading:)

☆☆☆☆☆

NEXT DAY:

SAWAIRA'S POV...

After Meeru went to his office i started preparing the stuff for the POM POM DROP BOX activity...

While my parian were playing with pom poms which i put in their cots..

They were aiming those soft balls to each other and were saying

Paklooo...paklooo

Then I quickly placed a poster sheet on the wall in which I already wrote the colours and also stick those cylinders of different sizes(in which the balls are supposed to be arranged according to colour and sizes)..so that my girls would learn how to match the colours and then they will get to know different sizes..

so that my girls would learn how to match the colours and then they will get to know  different sizes

As all the stuff was ready i shifted their attention towards this wall...They both were observing the poster sheet..

Then they extended their hands in excitement and said..

Godi godi...

So I quickly went to them and picked them up one by one and then I put them down on the floor...so they carwled upto the poster and were looking the box infront of that very excitedly...

They both started picking the balls...

Firstly Zoya picked a small purple ball and was about to drop it in the orange coloured cylinder..so I facepalmed myself and then stopped her and said..

Mera babyyy that purple ball...yahan dalo in purple coloured cylinder ..

Then I again facpalmed myself and thought

Sawaira pagal ho?...phlay colours say to sae trha pehchaan karao..

Then I picked diff coloured balls and then one by one I told them that this colour is this...and this is of this colour..

After spending half hour to making them learn which colour is which...then I told them lets get started...

Then I hold a red ball and asked...which colour is this???

They make a thoughtful face and then mumbled together," Led..."

Then I laugh at their cute accent and then nodded and asked so where should I drop this???

Then they again make a thoughtful face while looking here and there on the poster..

Then they pointed their fingers on the red coloured cylinder..

Then I praised them by saying..

Good Girls...thats correct...

Then after that I observe that slowly and gradually they were dropping almost correctly...