Chapter 30

Lucy's POV

we run to the guild. I stop and Natsu stops after my hand slips out of his. "Lucy?"  I look up. "I thought I took care of them." "Wha-" A helicopter flies above us out of nowhere. "Congrats 4563B! You have successfully completed Step 1: Repopulate for a superior race! You have also completed Step 0: Lead us to 4563A!" I growl. 'Repopulate?' I hear Natsu think. I ignore him. "I thought I took care of you bastards!" "Oh? You can try. You wonder why you can't remember the one in Paris? Its because you never went to that one. You remember Spain? One of our members managed to get you with a memory erasing dart. Made you think you went to France but in reality you didn't! In fact, France was our main base too!" I pale and Natsu growls.

Then someone slides down a rope. It was Kikuo. He had bags under his eyes. "YOU BETRAYED ME!" Natsu growls and shoves me behind him. "She didn't betray anyone! You're just crazy!" Kikuo doesn't seem to know Natsu is there. "I LOVED YOU AND YOU RUN OFF LIKE THE WHORE YOU ARE! I HOPE YOUR HAPPY BITCH!" I walk up to him, shoving Natsu out of the way. I slap Kikuo. He grabs his cheek, his mouth open and his eyes wide in shock. "I have NEVER liked you. I always hated you! You can't just go up and put this on me! What the hell is wrong with you!" Natsu grabs my wrist and pulls me back. "You are one fucked up dude. Lucy is not a whore nor a bitch!" Kikuo glares at us both and grabs the rope. "You are going to regret this!" The helicopter flies away.

I suddenly grab my mouth and collapse. "Lucy!" I puke on the ground. Natsu holds my hair back and rubs my back. I wipe my mouth and sit up. "Ugh please don't tell me...." "Hm?" "Natsu, do you know what repopulate means?" "No" I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. "And you're suppost the be the smart one. Repopulate means baby making or having babies basically." "Huh?" I groan. "I'm probably pregnant." Natsu freezes. I stand up. "Its too early to tell but...how did they.... Oh well."

(Hey! A quickie! Enjoy~)