goodbye ; hello

tyler had to admit, he was, in general, motherfucking bored.

throughout all three years of his high school youth he has literally been with the same group of people that he couldn't necessarily consider his own best friends. they were simply, there. blurs of time and space continuum that would occasionally spark up intriguing conversation. he didn't contribute much, and didn't mind establishing strong bonds between any of them. in other words, close friendships.

but after the three year struggle, he decided to venture out into the courtyard on his own.

he has been messaging a boy—he presumed— under the username of one of their favourite bands, bottomsofthefront.

their first conversation consisted of him sending the other a picture of a skeleton head with a singular hand playing the trumpet as an attempt to slide into the dm.

(don't judge me i was an odd child )

it was rather awkward, as he looked up to the certain individual in a high demeanor. idolized, even. but it was enough.

he ambled on further into the courtyard, glancing over at the apparent wannabe gangsters, preppy unfortunates,the sporty yet inordinately short boys, and the people stuck in between.

but in a particular spot upon the top of the courtyard's hill was the extraordinary group that could be labeled as "the-emos-that-are-more-pop-punk-and-deathcore-and-hella-gay-and-not-scene". he was making his way over there before he spotted the certain individual he had been conversing with via text. their blue dyed hair was absolutely stunning, and their smile was to die for.

"hey tyler!" melanie beamed as her gaze fell upon the brunette.

"uh, hi," he stuttered back in response. embarrassment was the last thing he needed really. but considering their group it didn't seem that easy to accomplish.

a person he recognized as gerard way was snorting anything and everything anyone gave him. currently, cheeto dust off the asphalt.

cheering him on were another blonde, baby blue-tipped person named halsey, the edgiest skater dude joshua dun, and a rather close yet meme-y friend of his as brendon urie.

in another group that was chanting lyrics to a seemingly demonic song by attila was pete wentz, and a few others he couldn't quite name just yet.

seemed legit.

(an: i can't necessarily remember when i did meet them but this is how it started off initially. i love them so much.)