Fuck Daddy | Chapter 3

Amelia's P.O.V

When I let go of him, the bell rung so I started to walk to my next class, Science.

Ashton ran up to me, smiling. "Can I see your classes?" He asked.
I gave him my schedule, he smiled "I have science, math and art"
I smiled at him "wow almost all my classes" he giggled. Awe he has the cutest giggle ever!

"Well, I- we have to go to class now" I said smiling at him. Wow what's with the smiling today? Ahaha.

He giggled again, I was smiling so hard. His giggles are so...why?
He held onto my arm and started walking to class.

We arrived at class, people were staring, some glaring... typical girls or should I say...whores.
Ashton was still holding my arm so yeah.

We went to our desk, I was by the window, he was by the wall...other wall with his friends.
His friends were staring at me, while walking to my desk...which was kinda creepy and weird.

I sat down and put my earphones in, like I always do. I really don't like science...or any classes, just art.

I put my head so time would past by faster, but someone threw crunched up paper at me.
I looked up, and looked around to who threw it. I saw Ashton smiling at me, I rolled my eyes, and picked up the crunched up paper. I unwrapped the paper, and it read 'Hey there, Princess' I blushed, looking up at Ashton...smirking. Damn boi.

I wrote 'hey:)' then crunched it up, and threw at Ashton...the paper hits his head. I tried to hold in my laughter but couldn't, a laugh came out my mouth. My hand immediately covered my mouth, people including the teacher and Ashton looked at me.

"Amelia, is there any reason why you're laughing?" Mr. Vincent asked, with an mean look.
"Uh..no.." I softly said.
I put my head down, trying to look at Ashton. He was smirking at me, I kept my head down. Mr. Vincent carried on with the lesson, I kept my head down for rest of the class.

The bell rung...again, meaning it was fourth period...math.
I slowly walked to class, with Ashton by my side.
He kept stealing glances at me, as we walked to our next class.

The day passed slowly, and Ashton kept glancing at me.
Once school was finished, Ashton came up to me "hey, can I have your number?" He asked. My number? Woah the cute boy wants my number. I nodded with smiling, giving him my number. He smiled

I walked home, alone...like always. I really didn't mind, I like peace and quiet. Once I arrived at my house, my mum isn't home. Guessing she has to work late...again.

My mum is an business woman, meaning she's never home. I'm alone for almost 14 hours, everyday. I really didn't care so yeah.

Went to the kitchen, dropping my backpack on the stool.
I went to check the fridge, grabbed leftover pizza. I put the pizza in the mike-o-wave (A/N: ha! See what I did there) for 30 seconds.
I went to go get a soda from the fridge, and drank it.

*an hour and an half later*
I was watching a movie until a buzzing noise interrupted, I picked up my phone and saw a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey there, kitten!

Ashton.

Amelia: Oh hey Ash!

Ashton: how'd you know it was me?

Amelia: the pet names...

Ashton: oh..hehehe

I smiled at the text, imagining his giggle.

Ashton: so...is there anything you're doing tonight?

I smile, checking the time. It was 5:47pm.

Amelia: oh um...no nothing:)

Ashton: well wanna hang out at the skatepark?

I thought about it, and of course I would go.

Amelia: sure! What time tho?•~•

Ashton: whatta bout 7:30ish?

I smiled knowing my mum will come home late.

Amelia: yeah okay, kewl \(•~•)/

Ashton: yay! I'll come pick you up at 7:30

I smiled...again, ugh why does he make me smile a lot? I texted him my address, and started getting ready.

~(A/N: I know...I updated early but I was bored...like always aha.
I'll try writing a lot more than this but yeah. Hope you enjoy the book!)