Back to Scranton.

A/N: Sorry I have been gone so long my lovelies, I just had college class stuff and regular high school stuff and drama and a whole shitload of other stuff to deal with; but I’m back and I’m going to update more frequently. I hope you accept my apologies.

“W...w...What? Why?” I asked Emily terribly upset.

“I don’t know but does it really matter.” She yelled in a rushed voice. “Get dressed and go to him. He’s in Scranton, I’ll text you the room and hospital when you get there.”

       I quickly ran around the room cleaning up any mess I saw, packing a bag for the trip, and putting clothes on. I ended up in coke covered red skinny jeans which I dusted off, a faded The Who shirt, and black converse. As I walked out the room I took a look at Emily and didn’t recognize her at first. Her hair had changed from red to black with a green tint, she had a septum piercing which she didn’t have before [she used to only have a nose stud and tongue piercing], and honestly it seemed as though her personality changed.

“Quit staring at me and fucking go.” She pushed towards the elevator.

“Uh, ok and nice hair and septum by the way.” I mumbled as I saw C.C. run towards us.

“Oh, umm, thanks.” She mumbled back obviously caught off guard by my compliment.

“Why are you surprised I said that? Do you hate your knew hair or something?” I asked making conversation as we rode in the elevator, C.C. having caught up with us.

“Well no it’s just you notice little else besides yourself lately.” She answered and I gasped tears on the brink of escaping my eyes.

“So I’m selfish?” I whispered.

“Not exactly.” She sighed. “Just go get Ricky and I’ll explain when you get back.”

“Ok.” My voice was faintly there; her ability to hear that astonished me.

           I ran out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened and once outside the hotel I jumped in my car. Of course of been selfish lately, how come I didn’t notice it before? All I do is keep to myself and worry about myself and oh poor me and boo-fucking-hoo me.  Why didn’t I notice it before? I don’t go anywhere with Emily anymore; hell, I didn’t even know she dyed her hair and got a new piercing. I don’t even know if Gwen is still on this tour. Fuck, what’s wrong with me? I need to stop doing coke, stop cutting, and grow the fuck up. That’s it, I’m growing up and no one can stop me.

I started my car and looked at the gas. Fuck, I’m almost out of gas. I left the parking lot and started driving towards the interstate. Scranton, I’m coming home; but first I need gas. I stopped for gas at a little station and then continued on my journey. Fuck, I’m nervous about going back to Scranton with all the bad memories and such; but I have to for Ricky. Damn Ricky and his hospitalization. I wonder what happened to get him put in the hospital. I swear to god if Jessica hurt him in any way I will kill her. I finally got on the interstate and sighed in relief.  Here I come Scranton.

I arrived in Scranton at around 3am and decided to sleep somewhere I thought I would never stay again; Ricky’s parents house. I arrived at their door and they welcomed me with open arms, complimenting how I look, and asking what I’ve been up to. I slept in Ricky’s room that night and burrowed in the pillows with familiar scents of wood and Debut by Hot Topic. I had good dreams that night.

I awoke to the sound of rustling in the kitchen and when I went to investigate Ricky’s mom was cooking breakfast. We sat and ate eggs, bacon, and toast while we discussed the reasons behind me being here. I ended up telling her the whole story including the little high school situation and all she said to that was, “Well he has always been in love with you.” I wanted to hit her and everyone else who said that. It’s not true and it’s fucking ridiculous.

I got the information from Emily after breakfast and headed over to the hospital. When I walked into the hospital, I looked for his room immediately. For about 5 minutes I stood outside his door not moving and barely breathing, but then the door opened and Jessica’s face came into view.