"I'll find you. Hiding will just make things worse." A male voice growled out from the shadows.

"Leave me alone. We're even remember." I yelled furiously.

"Even? Us? Never my dear." He laughed. Just his voice made my skin crawl.

"By the rules of the pack we are." I stated. Fear began to wash over me slowly. It was hard not to run.

"I'm the Alpha of the pack now. Not to mention your not even apart of it anymore." His voice was so calm and smooth it made chills run through my body.

I gasped as my eyes open. I looked at the ceiling trying to get my thoughts straight. The room was barely lit. Morning was getting close. I thought about going ahead and starting my day but sleep took over my body once again. I rolled over onto my side nuzzling into my pillow.

"Stop that it tickles." Pillows don't talk and that's not my ceiling.

"How did I get here." I asked sleepily as I closed my eyes.

"You fell asleep in the jeep. I carried you." He said voice raspy from sleep. 'Now can you move over?" He groaned.

"No." I mumbled falling back into a deep sleep. My fave still gently nuzzled between his shoulder blades.

Stiles and I have sleep over all the time. Have since we were little. Nothing changed after we hit puperty. His dad loved me and never gave a second thought about me staying over. My mom trusted me completely for some odd reason.

Though we did have to go through an awkward group 'bird and bees talk' once we hit middle school. But after that I spend most of the weekends over here and various school nights. His house was like home away from home to me

"Are you excited for the move?" My mom asked as she helped me pack up my room.

"Are you kidding me!" I screeched. "Excited is an understatement. We are going back home!"

We had moved away from Beacon Hills to Birmingham Alabama two years ago. We visited every holiday I was out of school. We even stayed in a motel there for a month every summer.