"At least your alive." I laughed walking up to Scott. "You smell different." I stated cocking my head to the side slightly.

  "Thanks." He groaned.

   "I thought you got lost or something man." Stiles stated.

  "Look at this." Scott said seriously. He lifted his shirt revealing a huge qauze pad taped to his side. He lifted the edge revealing a large bite wound.

  "Holy shit." Stiles mumbled intrigued.

  "I think it was a wolf." Scott stated pulling his shirt back down.

  "Not possible man. Wolves haven't been here in six years." Stiles announced before heading towards the doors of the school.

  "It was a wolf." Scott mumbled under his breath.

  "Baby come back!" I sqeaked running after Stiles. I jumped onto his back making him carry me into the school.

  "Y'all are such a cute couple. Like relationship goals for real." A freshmen girl squealed.

  "Oh we aren't a couple." I said sweetly resting my chin on his shoulder with a smile.

  "Y'all should. Cause I ship it." She giggled. Her little freshmen buddies all giggles right along.

  I could feel Stiles cheeks heat up. "Why are you blushing weirdo?" I asked slowly sliding off his back.

  He pointed in the direction of the lockers. My eyes followed. Of course Lydia was with in eye sight. "Alright lover boy let's get to class." I laughed dragging him with me. "See you later Scott."

  We managed to walk into class just before the bell rang. "Scraped by today did we Mr. Stilinski and Mrs. Wellington our teacher sneered not even looking away from the board.

  "At least were here." Stiles mumbled.

   "Take a seat." He groaned rolling his eyes. He didn't look at us once.

  I grabbed Stiles by the wrist dragging him to the back of the class where our seats where. As soon as my butt hit the seat I was zoned in. I took notes like a mad man. My grades meant a lot to me.

  I glanced over at Stiles who seemed jittery. He couldn't sit still. His leg bouched up and down, his fingers played with the edge of the desk and I could tell his mind was racing.

  "Stiles." I whispered. It jerked him out of what ever trance he was in as he spun to look at me. "Calm down just a little." I reached across the short distance between our desk and set my hand on his for a second or two.

  "Y'all can do all the romance stuff after my class." The teacher almost yelled.

  "We aren't a couple." Stiles and I groaned back in unision.

  "Pay attention." He demanded.

  I couldn't zone back into the class like I had hoped. I was focused on keeping Stiles from falling out of his seat cause he couldn't sit still. I decided to try and text him. I inwardly prayed that his phone was on silent.

  Ember Wellington: What's wrong?

  Stiles Stilinski: What in the hell bit him!?

Emeber Wellington: I don't know. But just try and focus just a little bit.