The Accidental Duchess

The Accidental Duchess by littleLo

About the book: Elizabeth Jones was content living as a spinster the rest of her life. Until Emmett Wilde happened. Caught in a compromising situation, they are forced to marry. Emmett's plan to fake his death to free them both from the marriage neither of them wanted fails as his father, the Duke of Ascot, dies and makes him the next duke. Against her will, Elizabeth has to move to Ascot and be the duchess she never wanted to be.

My opinion: The first book I read from the author and since then spent reading all her books. Took few weeks and kept me up all night but I regret nothing. I recommend to read all her books, and this book is a great way to get addicted to all the series. Honestly, some books have same kind of a plot but after the few first books, I can't be bothered. All I want is more, and I'm glad that as much as they seem similar, you won't know what will happen next. And for some reason I actually read the author's notes at the end of the chapters even though the books were made few years ago. I can't choose my favourite from them all, but the best way to enjoy them all is to read them in order, which you can find from the author's bio.