Chapter 2

December 24th 8:30 am.

Avery was getting her things ready to go to her grandmothers for Christmas Eve. That gave me the whole day to get EVERYTHING ready!!!

They left and I told all the pets to meet me at the Christmas tree. All the pets in the house arrived. Oscar and Gizmo the Dogs, Peanut and Almond the Guinea Pigs, Belly Boo the Rabbit, Jack the Hamster, and Camo the Crested Gecko, Star the Beta couldn't come over so we put her in a clear bowl and brought her to the tree. "Alright everybody, do you have presents for the family?" I asked.

"We got Avery a bracelet" Peanut and Almond said, "I got Avery a necklace" Star said holding it out, "We got her nail polish, and we got Anthony a pocket knife" Oscar and Gizmo said, Anthony is my owners brother, he's pretty cool for a nine year old. "I got mom a new hair piece set" Belly boo said for his owner. "I also got Avery's dad something" Star said while holding out a cool keychain.

"I got Anthony a German Shepard stuffed animal" Camo said, "I got Anthony a German Shepard too, a real one" Jack said while calling a dog names Leader out. "Sup I'm Leader, and you are?" We all told him out names. "Welcome to the family!" Me and Star said, "Thanks" he said. He was Black and Brown with a white spot on his ear. Pretty cool dog I think.

Benny and his mom, Lady, came over along with Rarity. "Hey hon" Lady said to me, "Darling what's all this" Rarity said referring to the gifts that were all wrapped placed under the tree, she saw Belly Boo cutting snowflakes out and Camo stringing them to the wall, Peanut and Almond strung popcorn and cranberries onto the tree. Star told them what pattern to do and Oscar cleaned himself up and dressed himself in a nice sweater and so did Gizmo. Leader got dressed in a nice Christmas suit and helped Peanut and Almond put the hand-made garland in the high places. While Jack made Santa hats.

"This is gonna be a Great Christmas" Benny said in awe, Lady nodded and so did Rarity. "I agree!".