Too Far Gone

I woke up to a boy hovering above me. I was leaning against a tree and my head hurt really bad, I didn't know what was going on but tried not to think about. He carried me to a prison we'll he was I don't know if we ended up there or not because I passed out in his arms.

I woke up a little while latter in a jail cell, I guess we made it to the jail. The same boy who carried me to the prison was in the cell , he said "I'm Carl, you hit your head really hard on the ground, you fell off a tree". "Thank you for taking Care of me" I mumbled I thought I was gonna pass out again. "You can't go back to sleep you have a conclusion and if you sleep you will go into a coma" he whispered. "Ok we'll can I eat I'm starving" I chanted. "Of course"

We ate some soup in silence then he walked me to my cell and said "goodnight"
---"wait"I exclaimed
I ran over to him and gave him a hug and said "thanks" then I went to bed.....

The next morning Carl woke me up and we ate breakfast together then we went outside he said he wanted to tell me something... When we got outside he took both of my hands and held them , he look at me with his big blue dreamy eyes an said "will you be my girlfriend". I just looked at him thinking I don't deserve him he is too perfect. " yes" I said. he gave me a hug and kissed my cheek then we were on our way back to the inside of the prison when he pushed me behind a school bus. I was so angry until I realized there was 30+ walkers headed our way I thought to myself 'we are defiantly dinner' when Carl wrapped his arm around me trying to comfort me and said "its gonna be ok"...but I knew it wasn't gonna be ok we were all gonna die so I decided I wanted to get my time over with I stood up and ran out to where all the walkers were and screamed "come and get dinner"
Carl jumped out from behind the bus and pushed me out of the way and ran to where it was safe..it was also the place where he pushed me to. at tht moment I realized he loved me he cared about me , I had a reason to live, him.