Too far gone chapter 2

Me and Carl went inside to feed Judith because Beth was outside helping rick farm. But as soon as we got inside the jail, we heard tanks driving. Carl knew what was going on he grabbed Judith's car seat put her in it and got all her diapers and food. We ran outside to the school bus , we ducked behind the seats and put Judith and her stuff in the last seat. Carl told me to stay on the bus with Judith while he goes to help. I still didn't know what was happening. He gave me a gun a kiss on the check and them left. I fed Judith and cradled her in my arms and sang her a song to drown out the sound of gun shots.

It was about 5 minutes later carol and all the kids from the jail came on the bus. Carol ran back to me and said "The govner is a guy who hates rick, and he is here to take the jail so we are all gonna leave, but don't worry we will find somewhere safe."she immediately went to the front of the bus and loaded supplies and kids. There were at least 5 kids in each seat, except for me , it was just me Judith and a bunch of supplies. I wanted Carl to be there. As soon as I thought that he came running in the bus and he came to me and kissed me. I was in shock, but he still is a good kisser.(hehe).He sat down as soon as Daryl and Rick set in the seat beside us. Maggie, glen, beth, Hershel, tyrese, Bob and all the elders got in the other bus. We all left not knowing what was gonna happening or where we were going. All I wanted to think about was keeping Judith safe in my arms and Carl with his arm around me.