Chapter 21

"It's been a while," she says. The more she speaks, the more you just want to tear your hair out.

"Sure has been, where's Katy?" you ask.

"Couldn't come," Tracy replies with a sad tone. You look over at Dr. Janae who is only looking down and scribbling on her paper. She looks up and begins to study you. You turn back to Tracy.

"How's everything been?" you ask her.

"Pretty okay. Your friends keep stealing our spot in the morning though," she says blindly with a tone of anger. Your brows arch up and you begin to try to comprehend everything.

"Alright, I'll let you two talk alone," Dr. Janae says and walks out.

"Then just kindly tell them to move, I'm sure they'll understand," you say.

"Well, Katy and I were thinking that since you'll be seeing them in two days, you could tell them," Tracy says.

"You and Katy or just you?" I ask her.

"Both of us. We're just getting annoyed of them always being there." Tracy says, a bit angry.

"I mean, I can't control them and what they do. Especially when I'm not there," you tell her.

"But I mean, it's common sense. We were there first, so they can't take it away. It's getting annoying."

"But Kara told me you guys would always move once they got there. Never did they tell you to leave. You guys have been doing that since school began. Like, I don't understand why you can't just ask them nicely." you say.

"We don't wanna make things awkward."

"That's what's stopping you? Not once have they kicked you out of our group during lunch. If anything, they welcomed you." you say.

"Katy doesn't like one of your friends and I don't like some of them either. It gets annoying," she says.

"Yeah and some of my friends don't like you, but they don't kick you out of places." you spit back.

"I guess," she says.

"I'll mention it to Kara when I see her." you huff.

"So how are you?" she asks. You're not sure why, but the sudden change angered you. Maybe because she didn't really care or because she was rude to your friends.

"You know what, I can't do this anymore, I'm tired of this. I don't need you pretending to care about me, okay? Obviously, you have many important matters to tend to, I don't see why you came. Is it Alex?" you ask. She looks down.

"And there we go. Obviously, you couldn't care less for me. You're checking your phone every other second instead of talking to me. If you really did care, you would be interested in my well-being. Maybe I'm being selfish, but I deserve an actual best friend who will care for me. Not one who will replace me, or ditch me for her boyfriend. I only got to see you once a day and he took that away." you say.

"You don't think I care?" Tracy questions. Tears escape your eyes and you feel like punching someone or something. Your hands tangle at the ends of your hair and you pull at your hair, even though you know you shouldn't.

"You don't. I know you don't. You only, 'care', when it's convenient. When you heard the news of me trying to kill myself, you were the last person to care. The second time in here, you didn't even care to ask about me. You think a slap on the wrist and saying, 'don't do that again' is really enough? That's not caring, it's common sense. I obviously know not to do it, but I still do. Saying that doesn't help because it's such a weak thing to say." you say. Tracy huffs and looks at you with an angry face.

"I do care," she says.

"Then answer this, and be honest. Where were you the week of when I tried to kill myself when I was in here?" you ask.

"With Alex, at his house," she says. Her short answers give everything away.

"Let me guess, hanging out with him, on your phone. On which Katy, Kara, and my sister texted you to tell you the news," you said. She nods.

"Yeah. I saw that," she answers in a low voice.

"You don't care. You keep your answers short, because you know if you say more, you'll give yourself away. You're ashamed that you're not ashamed, otherwise, you wouldn't be this quiet. You were the only one who didn't bother checking up on me." you say. Dr. Janae walks in, Mark, Andy, and Felix behind her.

"5 more minutes, girls. I heard things getting intense, so I brought the boys just in case. I'll head out and wait outside." Dr. Janae says. She walks out and the guys stand at the corner and talk, minding their business, though you know they're gonna eavesdrop, you don't care.

"I'm sorry," she says quietly.

"No, you're not. You're a compulsive liar, you use people, you manipulate them. You couldn't care less about me, some 'sister' you are. You replaced me the minute we stopped talking. You're a selfish, greedy little psycho who feeds on making others feel shitty about themselves. Quite frankly, I'm done being your friend. For so long, I wanted to do this and my stupidity and my cowardice never allowed me to. The thing is, I hate myself for letting you get to me. I hate that I would do whatever for you to at least care for me. I hate that I wanna be so relevant in your life, that I'm not even relevant in mine. You ruined me. Completely and ruthlessly ruined me." you say. You wipe the tears away and stand up, and storm out.

"Y/n! Wait!" you hear Mark yell. You speed up and head to your room. Just like that, you ended your biggest and longest friendship. Although you're glad it's over, you just really hate the way it ended.

××

Hey, how's it going? How are you? How was your day? Did you eat today? Anything exciting? Anything cool coming up? Keep up with hygiene? I love you guys ❤

Honestly, the past two weeks have been testing me so bad. So basically, my friend/crush moved schools on Tuesday, I believe so it sucks, but we have meme wars and I win tbh. School is just tiring. Life is tiring. However, I got a 101/100 on my history test which was lit, but I could've gotten a 105. Still good tho. My nephew is having a birthday party later today, too (I'm speaking as if it's 12 am in cali bc it's almost 12, so technically it's Friday still but it's already Saturday for most of you as I type this. Shorbie followed me on Twitter, so it's lit. Idk, this week has me both depressed yet happy. It's confusing. I feel like there's more but idk. Anyways.

What's your opinion on the Kim Kardashian robbery in Paris thing? Honestly, I feel really bad for her and I love her and I'm glad she's okay. I hate the fact that people are saying she deserved it and she should've been killed or raped. I also hate that now that she doesn't want to post about her luxury, people are like, 'well you shouldn't have shown it off in the first place', like really? No, she doesn't deserve any of what happened. She did say she feared for her life. Also do people not realize that, SHE HAS TWO KIDS, what's wrong with people? If you dislike her, cool. But she doesn't deserve to be killed or raped. Honestly some people take things too far. I'm just glad she's okay and it sucks KUWTK will be on indefinite hiatus, but oh well. I also love Kanye so much more for doing what he did to make sure Kim was alright.

Fangirl here. (I'll actually be doing it in the comments this time lol)

Rant here.

List the sub-species in the Arthropoda phylum here.

If you celebrate halloween by dressing up, tell me your costume ideas and how it's going along here.

I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feedback. Thank you for reading.