Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Start of the legend

There was a man named Leo Kiser and his life came close to the end when he was 10 and that was the day that the dragon in his blood awakened. His father was a part dragon and Leo was the only one in his family to get the dragon. his father lost the dragon when Leo was 10 years old and his dad tried to kill him so the dragon could not get the kid to let him free and make the world suffer the way that he had to. His father was killed by the dragon's power which Leo was not able to control. seven years later (Leo was a 6ft man with pitch black hair that is slicked back he had a gray shirt and blue jeans he wears boots) now Leo is in high school and he was scared that the dragon would come out like it did when his father tried to kill him. So he did not make any friend. As the school year was going by, one person started to try to talk to him. he said hey how are you are you ok Leo replied with I am fine going away I don't want to hurt you the person said you won't hurt me I know that you are a member of the Kiser Clan and that you are the only one who survived the attack they talked that whole day and he started to make a friend or so he thought, in the end, the person was only after the dragon inside of him. The dragon was feeding on Leo's life force but the dragon was unaware that they were beginning to merge . the world would soon see the first human who can control the dragon and be able to defeat the darkness that controls the world.

The darkness is the person who he thought the dragon killed the person's name is Wolf Fang. He has no Clan to be associated with that the world knows of. The man was so mysterious that not a lot of people could think of what he wanted the dragon for. They knew that it was likely evil. The dragon is so powerful that it has a new kind of eye it was called the reverse Sharingan(the piercing eyes). It was black and blue the black was an atomic symbol and the blue was the rest of the eye. The Dragons eye could change the world for the greater or for the worst.

Back to Leo and his dragon. the merging of the two did not go so well Leo fell sick from the dragon's power that was flowing into him and making him stronger. Leo had to get the dragon's bane blade the only thing that can kill a dragon but it would not work on the dragon that is inside of him that blade was created by the gods of dragons themselves to make a master of dragons also called the dragon king. They had to show their worth in a gladiator arena in front of the gods themselves. He has to find a way to talk to his dragon and make an arrangement to see the gods but the dragon was so old that he had no name to call him by to talk to him. So Leo went to his clan's old home to see if his father had written the dragon's name down anywhere. He found a stone with his name on it but he could not read without the dragon's eyes. At this time he will die but he will need his dragon to trust him. He found a way to talk to the dragon inside of his mind.

Inside of Leo's head, he and the dragon started to talk and Leo started withI need your help the dragon said there is no way in hell that I will help someone that does not know my name Leo found himself thinking of why he need his eyes. Leo remembered and then said I need your eyes to see your name the dragon looked at Leo and angrily said you want my eyes to do what Leo calmly said I want to know your name the dragon look away and laugh at him. Leo said angrily WHAT THE HELL IS SO FUNNY the dragon looked surprised at it wow you have a lot of anger at who is it pointed? Leo I am angry with you the thing that killed my father and I won't forgive you now or ever the dragon said calmly when you grow up we will talk but stop taking my power Leo questing him am I taking your power? the dragon cut him off with YES NOW GO!!! Leo left the dragon alone and finished high school. Leo is now 21 and has a well-paying job at a factory in his hometown. Leo was then contacted by the dragon at his home in his clan's old place. No one wanted to go there to that cursed place so it was a perfect place to get away from people. you may use my eyes to see my name(Dragon). Leo respond with ok I will Leo went and looked at the stone with the reverse Sharingan and his name was Len. Leo shouted WHAT! YOUR NAME IS SO CLOSE TO MY NAME!! Len said ya I know that it was why I was so mad at you. Your father named you that to spite me and say I was a child Leo said that explains a lot about why you hated me and still hate me Len said now it's time for us to become one and you can't escape it Leo said ok let's do it Len replied it's going to hurt you, a lot! Leo jokingly i would have never guessed that Len started it is time Leo cut him off let's do this Len replied at least we agree on something the merge caused Leos bones to grow and his skin to turn into scales he got wings to shoot out of his back and claws to grow from his fingernails. He was not man or dragon he is the first dragon bringer. During this time he is vulnerable to attacks so this is the perfect time to attack and kill Leo and steal Len. as Leo was morphing into the dragon bringer and madras saw this as the perfect time to attack. So he did, but someone stopped him from attacking. The merger took three years to complete.