Chapter 4

Leo finds the dragon slayer

Leo was walking with both his wives and then him and the devils daughter jump do to a whistle that they hear behind them and saw a man covered in a white outfit. He slowly pulls out his sword and looks at Leo and his wife (the second one) as the other wife was cut down in front of him and the man said you dragon knight, you are my prey for I am the dragon slayer then he looked at Leos wife and said you will be next as he goes to leave he felt a large amount of fire hit his back and he fell to the floor. Leo looked at his wife that was cut down and said you can rest now go be free from this world he was holding back the need to cry as he said that. The man was about to get up when a bright light appeared in front of the man and he was gone. Leo could smell him and a new scent with it. Leo was off after them he was flying in the sky when he heard Sarai call for him so he went to her. After he came back they walked to the clans ground with is their home.

Leo was at his house when all the ground around the clan ground was raped in a bright light and vanished from the earth and was teleported to a new world. The place that the clans ground was where the gulf of Mexico is. Leo and his wife saw that they were in the middle of a forest. The kids that are Leos were still out cold but Leo saw the man in white standing there and he said that he has no name that he could know. Leo looked at him and came to the truth he is the Dragon slayer and this is how his time comes to an end Leo looked at him and told the slayer I know who you are you are m. the dragon slayer put his hand over Leos mouth. Then the slayer said she must not know or say by to your life ok then he ran off with Leo shouting at him. Leo started to walk off to a waterfall that is 16 miles away from his home.

As he was walking there the slayer was next to him whispering I am here to kill you what are you going to do now Leo just kept walking until he got to the waterfall there he just laid down in the water to try and understand what was happening to him and who the slayer is. The slayer and knight are one in the same, so Leo went up and called the slayer to him. he was on top of the waterfall and jumped at him. The water where he landed was 18 foot deep and he went 17 ft. under water. When he came out of the water he was laughing Leo was too the slayer asked Leo if he really knows who he is which Leo responded with yes, you are me and I am you the slayer started to disappear then black lightning hit him. Leo saw someone running away and used his wings to catch him. Leo saw who it was and was shocked at it, Was the Devil in a human from. Leo shouted at him and said what did you do to the Dragon Slayer, Devil answer me now! the man responded with I am not the Devil you are Leo looked at his hands and saw that they were red and saw a man in pitch black armor at his feet and a red hole in his armor. Leo looked around trying to remember what he did. Then as he was hit in the back with an arrow he saw what he did. Leo ran after him when the man in armor ran into him Leo did not realize that his hand had sharp miles. Leo walked back to the waterfall to clean off the blood and get his outfit dry. Leo took off to the sky and did not realize that there was an arrow in his back. He landed at his house when his wife ran and pulled the arrow out and asked if he was ok to which Leo walked away slow inside the main building. Leo went to sleep after he got home.