Chapter 3

The marriage with the devils daughter

Leo told Castro about the time he was in hell. How are you going to get out of this one bro(Castro) Leo looked at him and said you will have to take care of my family now let's cut your long hair I need one to Zaria cut Leos hair and it was like he was a man that she saw when they first encountered each other. (he has 1in of hair) Then she cut Castro's and he had bright gold hair that was covered in dirt after that they both took a shower and got dressed Leo gave Castro his shirt and leather coat. Leo took a blue shirt and a black trench coat and they both walked along to see that they were being followed Leo said it is the devil's minion they turned to fight. Castro had a shock sword and Leo just used his fists. Leo and Castro took out 99 together but the last one got away with a message from Leo and he said come get me if you can I will be in the middle of the ocean come get me. Leo was at the ocean and a portal opened in front of him so he walked into the dark portal.

Leo looked at him and said, let's get this over with. you will not have my daughter's hand after you called me a lobster (Devil) Leo was standing in front of the devil and was stabbed in the back to see the only clone of his brother that survived and said so he is your next chose that is great Leo could not stop laughing at the clone that had black smoke coming from him. The dragon bane appeared so Leo cut the clones handoff and pulled the sword out. (it hit the ground with a clang) Leo looks at the Devil and said you have no power over my rage and now it is time to end to this Leo jumped at the Devil and pulled out his sword and aimed to kill the Devil. The Devil stopped the sword in doing so had a giant cut on his hand. Both Leo and the devils blood mixed together and the Devil saw all of his memories and saw what he went throw. There was one memory that he saw made the devil have a shiver. It was one where Leo was about 6 years old and he was walking and heard a whistle behind him that made the dragon in his veins jump and his wings came out and made him fly into the sky. The devil looked at him and said you have met the dragon slayer you must hide from him at all cost Leo looked at him and said I will not hide from on one I will kill him if I must then Leo was pulled out of hell as the devil said the marriage is back on try not to die ok after six years pass Leo was pulled back to hell and he saw the devils daughter and the marriage her he came to the overworld with her on his arm and his wife was pissed off at him and asked who she was and he told her who she was and her name is Sarai Whited and she is the devils daughter and my wife sorry honey.