A New Day

A new day

I walked up to the Barry's to see the living room light was on thank god I won't have to stand in the cold for much longer. I walked up the path and gave the door a few knocks , I stepped backwards abit for the door to be swung open by Kacey who said they where having a family crisis at the moment so I couldn't come in as I walked back down the road . I saw a car I recognized it was Mr.Meads , parked outside a fancy apartment block , I walked straight past straight to jazz's house I gave her Lilly and told her I would get her in the morning . I needed some fun so I went out with the cash I had and dyed my hair light faded purple and bought a new black skimpy dress and plastered make up over my face , I needed this I kept telling my self I walked past Mr.Mead apartment block to find his car was gone . I'm gonna go to one of the local clubs, I got my fake ID.

As soon as I walked into the club , I spotted the bar and literally ran over to it. I must of drowned 5-6 shots by now I stumbled into the dance floor and started swaying my hips to be found with someone's hands on my waist , I started to grind on him intil he had enough and dragged me to his car by now I was drunk out of my mind literally seeing stars but one thing seemed odd I recognized his car , we soon got back to his .....

*Next Morning*

I woke up to a banging headache , I opened my eyes just enough to see this wasn't my room or Barry's where the actual fuck am I ? . Soon enough I heard footsteps getting closer , I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep he put something on the bedside cabinet "Good Morning Sleepy" I recognize that voice it couldn't be could it . I opened my eyes to come face to face with my science + tutor teacher (oh god what have I done !) , I noticed water and aspirin on the side I picked it up and swallowed quickly , he had his tie around his neck " What time is it ?" I mumbled sleepily 7:45 he replied. I got up quickly grabbed my stuff legged it to the Barry's knocked on the door Dynasty opened the door " sorry to be a pain can I borrow clothes and your bathroom "she nodded /laughed.