Rachel's Return

Chapter 2: Rachel's Return

Kaitlyn: 2 hours before fire

What the hell just happened. How the hell did this conflict came up, I taught to myself. Jake was always a emotional guy but I never knew he would ever get so angry to say that he hated me. Well what is done is done and I will try to make it put to him so I am going to make a wonderful romantic dinner tonight just for my sexy, breath taking and wonderful husband and after dinner you know what will take place.

I put on a pot of boiling water and went to the bathroom to take a quick bath. When I came out of the bathroom I was shocked to death. I saw my mentally ill, jealous and deceptive sister I just hated her. I hated her for making Jake have dirty sex with her when it should have been with me I hated even thinking about it. You know the worst part too is that the next day after their hot romantic sex show Jake told me that it was the best time he ever had with anyone. As those flashed in my mind I just wanted to kill the slut.

As she sat there on my bed with the audacity to come in my house she just crossed the line and I will not tolerate this. As I was about to say leave she interrupted and said I am going to take you where your husband is. I was so confused and didn't got what she said so I asked What the hell are talking about slut?!!! In response she laughed like the devil's wife herself and said I will take you to the other side you see I killed your beloved husband. All of a sudden it was like part of me died like my soul just disappeared. I could remember the times when Jake strong and powerful hands with the sweet and tender touch was around me and made me feel protected, loved and treasured, as I taught of this tears slowly ran down my cheeks. Then Rachel said softly and in a mimicry way, Look don't cry, you see if I can't have Jake then no one else can, not even my pathetic twin sister. When I heard those territorial and disgusting words came out of her mouth it stir up the anger within me and I ran up to her and punch her in her filthy face, I let out the storm of emotions that was running through my boiling blood and then we started to fight. I throw her out of the bedroom and then she ran in the kitchen I followed her in the kitchen and then I realised that she had a long, Sharp knife in her hand. Realising this I slowly reached for the vase on the counter and throw it at her and started to wrestle for the knife. While wrestling for the knife we torn down the curtain from the wall which fell on the stove and then got set on fire. I saw all of this but I just blocked it from my mind because all I wanted was to kill the slut for killing my husband. She then pushed me and I fell hitting my head on the counter and I just blacked out at the same time.

Rachel P.O.V

As the fire spread around in the kitchen I just stood there for a moment deciding whether I should kill her myself or just left her to burn to dust. I taught that I will not kill her I will just let her body burn just like all the pictures of her and her wonder, sexy and just incredible hot husband who isn't really dead as a matter of a fact but I will just take her space and her entire life with her husband along with. I will fit right in because my sister and I looked exactly alike, we practically have the same job and I studied every moment that she have ever spent with Jake so I will fit perfectly. I mean she is my sister I could at least show her this amount of mercy As I taught of these I just walked away as the fire spread along the walls of the apartment.

Kaitlyn P.O.V

As I opened my eyes slowly I could feel this cracking headache in my brain but that pain was overlooked by the ocean of fire which I was in the middle of. It felt like I was at the pit of hell. I looked around me and saw that the entrance to the living room wasn't so fiery and so I ran as quickly as I could through the fire while doing so almost a half of my body was burnt as I wasn't completely dressed. I grabbed two of the thick curtains that were in the room and fixed them as fast as I could to cover every single part of my body. I ran back into the burning kitchen so that I could exit through the back door and hopefully I could see someone to call the police well I just hope nobody never seem to be in this community during the days. I ran through the back door faster than the speed of light. I gave God thanks that I made it out alive and walked away with the with tears in my eyes as the apartment burnt with all the memories that I will cherish all my days but one memory I wish I didn't have and that is today's memory. The memory that will never fade away.

Guys I like to leave you wondering so what do you think will happen when all characters finally meet up.
Stay in tune and find out for yourself. Secrets are about to be revealed as they say what's in the dark must come out to light.