SECRETS AND LIES

A/N Guys I am so sorry i haven't updated in like a zillion eternities. My apologies, i was so busy because of coursework and all I soooooooo hate College sometimes. It is kind of really cool but way too much work it is like the more you do the more they give you to do. It is ridiculous but I have met some really fun and cool people/colleague or associates. My college friends can be very crazy and wierd, however they said I am way pass wierd and crazy. I was kinda offended but whatever I knew that. So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter

Tom P.O.V

As I stood there watching the water slowly dimenishing the fire that practically took the house's place. I turn around to see how Jake was doing. To my surprise I saw Two Kaitlyn, one I am assuming is Rachel (My secret girlfriend right now) but I couldn't let Jake and Kaitlyn know they would kill me because of what Rachel did to them in the past. I know it is wrong but I alway loved Rachel and I couldn't just abandoned her like everyone else who she ever cared about did and besides if you put yourself in her shoe you would have the same problems like her. I know it sounds pathetic and crazy but it is the truth. One thing I couldn't comprehend was that one of the Kaitlyn is slightly burnt. I couldn't pick out what happened or why Rachel was here but I just guess that the burnt Kaitlyn was Kaitlyn if that make any sense, yeah. Anyways back to reality.

Jake P.O.V.

I was so lost in my imagination and just couldn't comprehend what the hell was happening I mean it was like my brain was turned upside down for God's sake. I wanted to say something but I just couldn't find my way to say a thing I wanted to know why the the hell Rachel was here because obviously it was her because Kaitlyn was the one in the apartment so she was the one who got burnt right I mean that is the only explanation. Then suddenly it was like nature took it course and I just found myself running towards Kaitlyn or I think it is right. However when I ran to hug her she just suddenly spin out of the hug and ran towards Rachel and gave her on slap in her face. It was such a hard slap I could swear when Rachel hit the ground her broke her skull. I taught that Kaitlyn have done enough but to my surprise she sat on top of Rachel and start punching her from left to right. Tom and I then ran to pull Kaitlyn away before she kill her sister for nothing or should I say for what only God knows. After we pull Kaitlyn way Rachel then got up and I don't know if it was just me but I could swear to God I saw them stare at each other in a way couple does. You know like when your having a bad day art work and your love one have gone away for such a long time and your saying to yourself you don't want to go home and when you reached home you see this wonderful scenic view full of your favourite flowers with candles and food that have the scent of heaven and in the Centre of it all you see your beautiful love of your life. She belongs to you and you belong to her. The love surprise look that what I saw. After she gave him that look she just took off so fast that when we look up she was long gone and I could see the disappointment in Tom's face. When we finally let go of Kaitlyn she was so angry that she start cursing Tom and I like her life depend on it. She then mentioned that Rachel almost killed her and I could have swear to God that those word deaf me immediately. I suddenly jumped up and said What!!!!??? So loud that every single person within the area turned around. Even the police who showed up a few minutes after Rachel took off. After I said that I saw one of the police men coming towards us and leaving our landlord. My heart was bearing I mean I have never gone to jail before I mean I have never ever even step foot in a police station not even to give a statement. When he finally reached he greeted us and asked for a word with Kaitlyn. I also wanted to go with her but the police officer said he only wanted to speak with Kaitlyn. Well I mean there is nothing to worry about right Rachel is the one who should be imprisoned for life until death. I finally got out of my own taught and saw how quiet Tom have been since Rachel have vanished and I just could not forget about the look. So I asked if he was ok.