How I Found Love

Hi! My names Selena, and this is the story of how I fell in love with Niall Horan. Well, let me tell you about myself, I'm about 5'6", brown hair, natural blonde highlights, tan skin, and green eyes. And well that's enough about me, lets get on with the story!...

"Mum, where are you!" I yelled as I walked down the steps. "Selena, I'm in the kitchen!" She yelled back. Of course, my mum was always in the kitchen making some concoction of some sort, or just sitting at the table reading. My mum never liked to read, but since my father died, she just took it up as a hobby to distract her self from her grieving. I walked in to the kitchen to see my mum standing at the counter with nothing in front of her. "What's wrong mum?" I said slowly. "Pack your stuff, hurry , we don't have much time!" She said in a rushed tone "Mum, WHAT'S GOING ON?" I said getting worried. Last time she did this, I got all my stuff packed and then she changed her mind. We had gotten everything into the car, then she broke down and said she couldn't do it. So we unpacked everything and went on with our lives. This time she sounded serious. "Where are we going?" I said. "Mullingar" she replied. "Now get your stuff ready I have almost everything packed." she said with delight. About 3 hours later we were headed to the airport. My mum decided to leave most things behind like furniture and dishes, things WAY to big to carry on a plane. "I know I've never told you this, but I've made some deals and we have family in Mulingar!" She exclaimed. "Well that's amazing!" I said "But what about the deals?" "Oh it's nothing really, but you might get to see what it is once we get in Mullingar." Well, when my mum makes 'deals' they don't always end up 'as planned'. But if its what she wants , she can have it. "Please buckle your seat belts, the plane is about to depart soon, thank you." I buckled my seat belt and looked at my mum who was sitting next to me. She grabbed my hand an squeezed it lightly as if to encourage me and put some happiness in to me through my hand. "Everything is going to be fine!" she said to me, looking in my eyes as if to search for some excitement. "Mum, I'm not the one who get sick on the planes." I said to her with a smirk on my face as I remembered our last trip on a plane. She puked in the mans lap next to her, and lets just say he wasn't to happy, and we ended up getting kicked off the plane. She let out a 'hmf' and took her hand off of mine. She pretended to be mad for about 2 minutes then looked at me, smiled, and laid her head back. We landed 2 hours later. I walked off the plane and walked into the air port. "Did you call some one to pick us up?" I asked my mum. "Yeah, they're here." she said before running up to a man and greeting him. I walked over to my mum and gave her a bewildered look. "Who is this?" I whispered to her. "You'll see." she said excitedly. I was getting so tired with the secrets, but I'll deal with them... for now...