Kisses at midnight

It had been about a week since Niall tried to sleep with me and I was reevaluating my reaction. Maybe I should've just gone with it. Maybe I should've let him take my virginity. I walked up to Niall and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey, I'm sorry about last week." I said to Niall. "Nah, it's no big deal." he said in his thick Irish accent that drove me completely crazy. "You wanna go out to dinner today, you know, just you and me?" I said to him running my hands down his chest. "Yea babe, that sounds nice." He said seductively.

*8:00pm*

I was putting my mascara on when Niall came into my room. He looked at my outfit which consisted of a pair of slightly torn skinny jeans, a belly shirt that said "Cheshire" and my simple infinity necklace . "You look beautiful." he said almost stunned to see me in them. "Oh well, I just put something on." I said nonchalantly trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

We were eating dinner and Niall suddenly stopped eating. "Niall, what's wrong love?'' I said with a confused expression. "Selena, I've wanted to say this for a while." he said looking at the ground.

I raised my eyebrows as if signaling for him to continue. ''Selena, out of the 2 months and 1 week that we've known each other, I honestly have to say....." he paused for what seemed like hours with a worried look on his face. "yes?" I said with confused tone in my voice.

"Selena, I'm in love with you, and I've never felt like this before. Do you feel the same?" he questioned me. "y... yeah..." I said with a shaky voice.

"I want you to be mine, I want to be in a relationship with you." he reached across the table and grabbed my hands. "Do you want to make it official?" "Yea! YES NIALL YES!" I scream whispered.

Niall stood up from his chair and led me out side never once letting go of my hands. He pulled me close one hand around my face and his other hand cupped my face. He gently pushed his lips upon mine. Every time he kissed me it felt like the first. It felt like sparks were flying and no one else existed In the world except us.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. He then put his jacket around me and led us home.