2 Months later

*2 months had passed since me and my mum moved to Mullingar. My mum continued to hide everything from me for reasons unknown, and me and Niall continued to get closer everyday. My mum just came rushing into my bedroom.*

"Selena!! OH MY GOSH! HAVE YOU HEARD!!!" She said practically bursting out my ear drums. "What the hell is it now!?! Did you burn the toast in the toaster again?" I shot back clearly annoyed. "Remember your best friend Mackenzie wilder? She's been in a crash. Both of her parents had passed and as you know she has no guardian to look over her. So she'll be staying with us." she said quickly. Giving my mind time to process everything, I slowly started repeating just about every word she said. Even though me and Mackenzie's parents weren't buddy buddy, I still felt pretty bad about it. "When is she coming?" I said slowly, still thinking about every thing and trying to imagine the scene in my head. "She's on her way now." My mom said. I walked down the steps to greet Niall because it was his first day on his first job and I was so proud. The door slowly opened and before he knew it I jumped into his arms. "Oh my gosh I missed you so much! How was everything?! Anything new?! What abou..." he quickly cut me off. "Selena everything went fine! Actually it went amazing. I know you missed me, now can I breathe?" he said. I gave him a confused look until I realized his face was blood red and I had my arms wrapped so tight around him. I quickly released and he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. I know we weren't dating and all but hey, we're living together, that has to count for something. I followed him into the kitchen as he sat down. "Babe make me a sandwich." My face blushed as I watched his eyes grow wide when he realized what he had said. "Erm... I meant..." he said before I quickly cut him off. " Okay BABE!" I started laughing and ran up the stairs. He quickly followed behind me. I ran ,shut my door , and jumped on my bed. Niall came running through the door , shut it, and pounced on me on the bed. I laughed and screamed as he tickled me. As I stopped laughing we both stared in to each others eyes. Niall didn't hesitate to start planting kisses on my neck. I ran my hand through his hair lightly grabbing fist fulls here and there. He then kissed my cheek, and then right on the lips. except he held this one and then asked for entrance by tracing my lower lip with his tongue. I agreed and slightly opened my mouth. His tongue went into my mouth and started exploring. Niall quickly took my shirt off and then took off his. I ran my hands down his body and let my fingers hook into his jeans. "Niall, we can't." I moaned as he continued to kiss my neck. "Niall, stop." I said, slowly trying to push him off. "Niall, DAMN IT!!" I screamed. The shocked expression on his face meant I got him to stop. "Babe? What?" he said sounding completely bewildered. "We've only known each other for 2 months? I think we should get farther in our relationship before we do this." I protested. "I understand, but when your ready..." Niall said before getting up, kissing my forehead and leaving my room in nothing but boxers.