Chapter 4

AYYYEEE.

Niall's POV

Our first hug! Im so happy!

I might be falling for her a tad bit.. But i cant and neither can she.

Oh how i wish i can.

Teagan hugged me for a while now. I think i feel water on my back..

"Uhm, Teagan? A-Are you crying?" I asked.

She didnt do anything. She just stood there clunged to me. Which I don't mind.. at all, actually.

I stroked her head. I dont recall this situation at all.

"Teagan, babe. It's okay. Don't cry. I'm here for you." I said.

She shook her head and sniffed.

"No, i dont know if you can understand or not, becasue... oh fuck it." She quit.

"What? Teagan, tell me." I bothered.

"No, Niall, i'm not sure.."

"C'mon! I'm your so called boyfriend." I mentally quoted 'boyfriend' in my head.

I walked us over to the bed and sat down, letting her take my lap.

"Wait, if you're my 'Boyfriend'", she said, "Then you haven't faked asked me out."

"Riiiiiight. I gotchu."  i tried my best to make her smile and it worked.

She let out a cute little giggle which warmed my heart.

"Teagan Hemmings, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked with a sly brow which made it clear that its fake question.

"Yes." She said repostioning herself on me lap.

We somehow leaned in cloesly. She loked down to my lips and back up to my eyes. She leaned in closer and i couldn't take it anymore, so i crashed mines into hers. She put her hands around my neck and i slipped my hands onto her waist pulling her in closer. She repositioned herself and now her legs are beside each sides of me. I found myself pulling out for air. And that was the most stupidest mistake ever.

"Uhhhh.." Teagan looked around us and blushed.

"I need to use the uhhh toilet.." She said quickly and rushed to the bathroom.

That was incredible.

Teagan's POV

I rushed into the bathroom looking in the mirror.

I ran my hands into my hair, sighing.

My eyes are kind of puffing my my lips are kind of red from Kissing Niall.

"What did we do."

SORRY ITS SHORT!

NEXT CHAPTER IN ABOUT 2 HOURS.