I suck at flirting

I dropped Coral off at the junior high. She's too smart to be in seventh grade. I walked to the high school and walked through the front door. I was greeted by a mob of people. "There he is!!!" My best friend, Zake, yelled. Let me explain capture the flag. 9 people on a team. 3 runners 3 mids and 3 blockers. The runners go for the flag, mids do both, and the blockers tag. 300 foot field. I'm the center runner. The best one the school has ever had. Zake is the left runner. I couldn't think throughout the day. I was way too nervous. The lunch bell rang. Zake and I sat alone. No one ever sat with us. I never knew why. I guess we were terrible people... Anyways we were eating and a girl came and sat by us. She had dark brown hair. I couldn't see her face. She sat next to me and she wasn't facing me, so her hair was covering her face. "Hi" I said. Zake winked at me and left. I smiled. The girl looked at me. "Hey," she said, "I'm new here, is it ok if I sit here?" "Yeah it's fine." I said. She was beautiful. She had dark chocolate eyes. "So do you need help finding your classes?" I asked. "Not really, I think I've got it figured out." She said. I felt stupid. Think Sapphire think! "My name is Aphil by the way." (Ay full) She got up and left. Zake came back. "So?" He asked. I shook my head. "I suck at life" I said sarcastically. Zake smiled and shook his hand in my hair and left.

I stood in the tunnel. Time for the match against Dolphin Town. I was shaking. They called out everyone's name. I was last. "Zake Thomas!!!!!" The announcer yelled and Zake ran out. Now it was just me. "Sapphire Adams!!!!!" I ran out and the crowd roared. I took my position. The countdown started 5...4...3...2...1