Chosen to be Kidnapped?

I never knew my dad could give me up so easily.

My dad could have, you know worked for the money he owed the Sentry clan.

But of course he would never do anything like that. I will never call him my Father ever again. All he is, is a lazy bum. I don't know why my mother married him. Although what I do know is that if she was here and she saw how he treated me she would definitely dump his lazy ass. She was the best mother everyone wanted. She was so nice and beautiful and everybody loved her. The whole community came to pay respect at her funeral. Everybody treated me like their daughter even though her death was all my fault. But I will never tell anyone that. My 'dad' blames it on me ,too.

Back on topic, my dad gave me away and didn't even tell me.What kind of parent gives away their only daughter? I thought I was being kidnapped I beat the crap out of the five guys that we're approaching me. But the worst part of that experience that made me want to go with those people is what my dad said.

If they ever bring me home again, I will run away.

But, I don't think they will because I am just so much fun aren't I oh how I love that the driver's forehead vein is sticking out and his nostrils are flared. I am going to have the best of time being kidnapped.

Oh, skittles, did I just choose to be kidnapped?