Chapter 1

Have you ever gotten that feeling that someone was watching you?

Well, i, C.C Hastings , had that feeling when i walked in my math class. So, naturally i searched for whoever was staring at me and met the eyes of this incredibly gorgeous guy with black hair and ice cold eyes. Seriously, i got shivers when i met them.Like an ice filled bucket was dumped on me. Which for me is a very high compliment since i never get cold. But the way his eyes were twinkling in the school lights, like he planned something evil. I got bored of looking at him so I turned around to face the teacher.When I heard laughter coming from where Ice guy was. Yeah I know 'so original'. Except this was by farthest the most creative nickname I have ever given.

"Dude,--- you---just got---rejected---by the biggest nerd in school!" Some jock struggled out in between his laughter.

"Doesn't matter anyway, The bitch is getting what she deserves later." Ice dude snarled at his friend. But I couldn't help than wondered what he was going to do to me. I mean not only am I the school's nerd, and the one everybody likes to pick on or 'try' to punch or anything else physically.

I hope you have noticed that the key word is 'try.' Because they never get far, but they know who won the Judo, Tai Kwon Do, and Kraft Ma Ga, and of course my least favorite gymnastics. I only did it because I felt close to my mom when I did it, even after the accident....

Okay, that was sidetracked. I guess my mind really works weirdly.

'Duh', my conscience responded 'It's only because we are awesome unicorns that poop candy bars, spit glitter, and barf rainbows and sneeze hearts!'

Okay that was weird! Thanks for the interruption dummy.

'Ha, you just called yourself dumb!'

Okayyyyy, where was I?-- Oh right I'm also the most feared girl in the whole school. Yeah, I don't swear it doesn't mean I'm not feared. Nobody dares to talk to me not even the so called "Bad Boys" of the school who avoid me.And I like it that way. No feelings. No drama. No conflicts. Ad especially NO pathetic broken hearts.

BRING

Wow class already passed, that was fast most likely because I was out on my own world. The classes also passed in a blur i barely even sat down and it felt like the bell rang each time. And then lunch happened, I was just minding my own business when two guys came up to me. They just stood there and watched me eat so awkward-ish.

"What do you want?" I didn't mean to be rude, I was just so annoyed that they were just watching me. I mean, Come on it was beyond creepy level and moved on to stalker level.

"Uh............" was all they could say before someone yelled 'Now!' and they hid under the table next to me. I was so weird-ed out by them that i didn't notice balloons and water coming at me.

I gasped which was probably bad since a balloon hit me in the mouth. once the water stopped coming I opened my eyes to see the whole cafeteria looking at me with shock and horror in their eyes. And the one laughing in front of me was, no one else but Ice guy. Once he saw that i wasn't crying and I was just sitting there. He came closer to me.

"What are you still doing here?" He said "run along and cry to your mom."

At that everyone gasped and looked at him in horror and hate. They all knew what happened with my mom. Most likely because they admired her and appreciated her.

"Dude, it's not funny anymore, let it go." His friend, Ash said.

"Why don't tell me you're defending her!"

"You know nothing about her and her family." You see my mom and Ash's mom were best friends so he suffered her death as much as I did.

"Oh right, I guess she can't run to her mom." He laughed. "Why can't you run to your mom, huh? What is she a slut! Like mother, like daughter!" At that i stood up pushing my chair back.

"I wouldn't say things you know nothing about, Evan" Ash warned as I looked at him for permission, and what made me smile evilly is that he nodded.

As soon as he did that I lunged for Evan. Successfully hitting him in the nose until I heard a crack. I swung again this time for his eye, then for his stomach, and lastly I hit the ultimate blow: I kneed him where the sun don't shine. As he double over in pain everyone went back to eating.

And I stormed out of the cafeteria,heading straight for the bathroom.

"C.C! Stop!" A voice called out for me and I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. I grew up with that voice. So I did what anyone in my situation would do I ran for the girls locker room.I was so close I could make out my hand on the handle. But a warm wrist caught it.

"Go away, Ash" I muttered looking at my boots like they turned to cake to hide my tears that were threatening to fall. "I'm fine."

"No, you're not, you're freezing and you don't have any extra clothes, so here" He handed me a shirt.

"Thanks Trash." I said using his old nickname.

"Really,Crumb Cake?"He said in an teasing tone as he used my old nickname, "Do you want to go there?"

"It's not my fault you jumped in a trashcan when you saw a bunny jumping close to you."

"Then it's not my fault you dug a hole on your mom's Crumb Cake because you thought it was dirt." My eyes saddened a little when he mentioned my mom. "Sorry, C.C. Here go change."

"Thanks"

As I entered the locker room; three heads snapped my way and the other was just looking at the ground.

I noticed their position; two of them holding a girl by the arms and another with a hand in a fist full of rings. I immediately knew what was going on.

"What the hell are you doing to her!?!" I growled at her and she flinched, Bad move. " Let her go, Now!!"

They dropped her on the ground.

"Why do you care? At least it's not you!" She defended herself.

"Well, what if it was you in that position!!!" I screamed at her my temper rising. "Uh-huh, would you like to try it?!?!"

Not another word and they ran out the locker room. I went next to the girl. But she cowered against me.

"It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." I talked to her. She reached out for me and I rushed to her side."Ash!! Get in here!!" I yelled.

In a second Ash was pouncing through the door.

"What happened?" He asked as he took in everything around us.

"Some punks beat her up." I told him vaguely "We have to take her to the nurse and fast!"

He took her out of my arms and carried her bridal style all the way to the clinic.

+_)(*&^%$#@@!~'/.,';][\=?><":|}{

Okay so this chapter is long, i was going to make it longer but i think i'll save some surprises.

And whoever is reading this thank you!

And since it's winter break, I may update more. Yay!!!

And sorry for the mistakes i'll go through them later.

Peace Out!

XOXO

~LCV