My Dark Angel // Jamie Dornan

PROLOGUE

Dark and silence, I dont know what was happening. I was in the middle of an empty street. I started to screm for help but nobody came. I dont know how much I stay there alone screaming but then I heard a laughter behind me.

''hey there, what a nice pray we have here boy's"

"WHAT! WHO ARE YOU? WHY I'M HERE"

''calm down princess, we took you"

Behind him there were 8 other men with ugly faces and tattooed all over their body. All that I could think was, that I was going to get rape.

''Let's have some fun"

"NO, dont you dare come a step closer to me, I...I... I KNOW TAEKWONDO!

"You heard that boy she knows how to defence herself" then all of them laught at me

When they finish laghing, they stare at me and came closer and I started to run. Wrong choice.

I was so stupid that I runned to a dark alley with a dead end.

''You are so stupid little girl, now you will suffer''

Why are they doing this to me, what did I do to be raped right now, and where is help when you need it the most.

I was now in a conner crying and all I could see was a dark figure hitting the men one by one and all of them where crying for mercy...

''Please dont, we leave her alone''

"NO'' was all he said with a cold tone and rip the men head off

Just a few minutes ago I was scared, now I'm terrefid.

The black figure turn around to me and look at me and got closer. All I could see was he's big grey eyes, and then all I saw was black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey there wuajaj *evil laugh*

so I was thinking about a jamie dornan fan fic, dont you think hes handsome??? he's gorgeous I love him!!! <3 so do you think I should keep writing it??? Like it so far??? Should I continue???

let me know in the coments thank you and happy reading ;)