Chapter 2

Today was Saturday. I woke up early. Mom was sleeping uncomfortably in the hospital chairs, I felt bad for it. Yesterday I asked my mom when was the police going to ask me questions and she told me that tomorrow (today) they are going to come. That was one of the reasons I woke up early. I didn't know what to say, the truth or a lie. Maybe they think Im crazy and then my mom would send me to mental hospital. Around 9:00 the nurse came with the breakfast. I was starving and didn't care if it was bad (and it was). Mom wake up when I finish eating. She look tired.

"how do you feel today sweety?" she said smiling and touching my hair

" I feel better now, I wish we could go now so you don't have to sleep in that stupid chair another day. You can go home tonight and come and get me tomorrow you know that right?

"I don't want to leave you here"

" mom, you been here sleeping a week in that chair"

"another day wont hurt"

"okey, thank you I love you "

"me to sweety" she said and gave me a kiss in the head and got out of the room to talk in the phone

around 1:00 two police men came thru the door. My heart was racing and you could hear it. They introduce them self to my mom first and then to me. I was scared for some reason.

"Hello Katie, I hope your mom told you why are we here for, right?" the first police named Rodriguez said.

"ye..yes" I said nervously

" okey ,lets start this then" -the police said and sat next to me in the chair my mom sleeps -"now tell us what happen that night when you magically appear in the hospital doors " he look me strait in the eyes,like intimidating me and he was doing a good job at it

"ummm, the only thing that I remember is that I was with my friends to the movies and after that I walked to my house and...."

"and" the police Rodriguez say annoyed by my sudden stop

"and , I think I black out , because I don't remember anything else, just that I woke up in this hospital" then I stared to cry

"okey , okey , calm down, no need to cry"

"I don't need to cry!!!! this past week have been the worst , and you tell me not to cry!!! I wont answer anymore question."

"please leave!" my mom said mad

The two police men got out my room and I felt better, I think that went "well"

3 hours past and My best friend Luna came to visit me. I was glad to see her.

"Omg Katie, when you get out of the Hospital imma take you to the spa ASSAP"

"Wow, thanks for telling me I look like shit, in other words"

"Welcome, you know I love you girl"

"Yeah"

"Kait, we miss you so much in school, and you wont believe what happen to the english teacher"

"Awwn I miss you guys too and did she get fired?"

"She got transfer to another school all of a sudden and the best part is..."

"Get to the point" I said impatient

"The new English teacher is HOT"

"Omg, Luna!!!!" I punch her in the arm

"Hey! Im just saying, but he gives a hella of class"

"You stare at his butt , don't you?"

"Thats all the education I need" she wiggle her brows

We both burst out laughing

"But really he's like a model"

Luna stay for two hours and then left.

Mom told me we where leaving tomorrow. I couldn't wait to get out of here and go to school. Go figured

------