Socially Lethal pt.2

Kara's mom entered her room with a half-hearted smile and said "Kara, honey, are you alright? We need to talk about earlier.", Kara looked up at her mother with tears in her eyes and said "No, no we don't, I'm sorry" she then turned over in her bed and closed her eyes. Her mother left feeling completely helpless knew she could help her daughter, she needed a specialist. Kara's mother came back into her room the next morning  and told Kara she decided that she needed to see a therapist. "NO,IM NOT CRAZY FOR THIS, THIS DOSENT MAKE ME CRAZY IM SANE!!!!!!" Kara yelled angered that her own mother thought she was crazy. Kara's mother wrapped her in her arms and told her "It is okay it will be fine these people will help you.".

  Kara tore from her moms embrace and yelled "NO, THEY CANT FIX THIS NOBODY CAN!". Kara ran downstairs and out of the front door, she started to run. Kara's mother ran after her but couldn't see her and decided to look for her with the car. Kara decided to herself that out of all the times she tried this was it, it was over. Kara was soon tired and started to walk to a bridge. The bridge had many memories of when her father was still here, she started to think something she had been keeping herself from doing.

  Kara was remembering all the times her, her father, and her mother had walked across that bridge and how happy she was. All the memories didn't just bring back the happy thoughts of being a child but all the times her father and mother fought, when he hit her mother.  Kara hated being caught up in it, when her father took his own life. Kara kept thinking and the pain and the hate as well as the love and decided to just stop it. Wiping the tears away Kara climbed on to the bridge railing and sat there peering over. Doubt and pain was all she thought, she no longer cared who it would hurt or who cared.

  Kara's mother pulled up and jumped out of the car, she spotted Kara  and yelled "KARA,DONT NOOOOOOO!" she ran over to Kara pulling her down. Kara fought her back and reached for the bridge but her mother pulled her back and pinned her. "Stop, Kara it'll be fine we will be fine you have to snap out of it." Kara replied "You don't understand and you never will, you didn't love him and he loved you and you forced him to his death and I'm going with him". "No, I'm not letting you go." The paramedics and the police showed up and seized Kara and loaded her into the back of the ambulance despite Kara's attempts to resist, Kara then realized there was no use in trying.