Own it

Trey pov
She sat at the edge if the bed with the bag. I leaned up against the wall. " Are they for you babe?" I already knew her answer, so why not question her about it. " Yea. I think I might be pregnant and if I am then it's your child." She looked up at and started to cry. I sat by her and comforted her " If we do have a baby. I don't no abortion and I want to have you back in my life. So that we can be a family. Okay baby girl?" She chuckled and looked up at me with her gray big eyes. " But Trey your my father . We had sex. And then what would happen if the media found out?" "True, but the don't know your my daughter. All they think is that your my girlfriend, and many other celebrities already know your my daughter. It's not a big deal!" "But dad this isn't right. I can already see the headlines: Aliyah Allane Neverson the daughter of Tremaine Neverson or the sexy man we call Trey songz has gotten pregnant! Many people say that the baby could be Chris brown the singer. But rumors have it that something has been going on between Aliyah and Trey behind closed doors. And if is what then?"

That was true what Aliyah was saying, the media be on our ass 24/7. I got the bag out her hand and gave her the pregnancy test " Just in case baby girl." " Okay." I handed her the tests and she went into the bathroom and shut the door.
( 5 minutes later)

It's been 5 minutes and she still ain't out the God dang bathroom. I got up from the bed and walk to the bathroom and knocked on the door. " Ah! Aliyah you okay in there?" I waited for a response and heard "Yea! All peaches and pairs." Now I knew she was lying because whenever she mad or Naww. She uses that phrase. I opened to door and saw her on the sink looking at the tests. She handed me the results and said " Well I hope your happy?!" I looked at the results and they said " negative" not just 1 but all three of them said Negative. " I'm sorry baby. Maybe we'll try sometime." She chuckled and it wasn't a funny sense if humor chuckle, it was like a dark chuckle. " Yea. Your soo Funny Trey or should I call you Dad! We can't have sex with each other anymore. Idk what this is but it has almost gotten out of control. I love you I really do but this is getting out if hand. What happen if the media finds out about us? Than what we gone do Trey? Huh? I got to go! I was suppose to have a little get together with Jacob. But i'll call him back. Bye dad." There she goes leaving me alone and in my drake mode effect. I really don't care about what the media says or what other say. But when I said we'll try again I really did mean it.