Confessions

Aliyah Taylor

Why In the hell would this nigga be here at 2am. Like really nigga. Why me Lord?!!!  I hate that nigga with all my guts and soul. He hurt me  to the bone and had the audacity to call me a , so called "BITCH " Ugh. He makes my nerves urck.

Chris opened the door. I looked at this nigga like " Wft Nigga I'm sleepy " Look.    "Mannn. Trey you better have an explanation for why yo ass at my house?  You threw me our yours when you saw me kiss Aliyah! Now what now? "   Trey looked like He was mad and guilt about something   "Can I come in for a minute or two. It's serious. "    Chris looked at me. Like He felt sorry for the nigga. I looked at Chris like "You betta not bring him In  here ."   "I mean I would say yea. Butttttttt.....It's up to aliyah."  His ass would do that shit. Ohhh I'm gone whoop his  ass.  Trey looked at me with those chocolate brown eyes. God!!! Those eyes get me everytime. "Sure Trey. But make this quick. " He came in and headed into the living sitting in the couch. Chris shut the door and we both headed to the living room where trey was at.

                          Trey songz

It's was all an akward silence. Until Aliyah broke it. "So trey, what the hell your doing here. Huh? It's 2am and we niggas is sleepy asf. So what's so serious you had to tell us? "   Chris looked at me and then looked at Aliyah.  "Umm well since you left. I've been doing things that I shouldn't be doing. Ummm you like that girl. Jen well um. "  Aliyah Looked mad asf. And Chris on the other hand looked like He wanted to know what the hell I'm about to say.

"Spit it out Tremaine!"   My palms were getting sweaty and I was getting hot "Well a few hours ago. We fucked. "    "Well I don't see anything wrong with that. I mean you mostly do that shit on a regular basis. That's nothing new. "    "But no. This time... uh.... How can I put this..... We fucked But I didn't use any rub(GCO) "  Before I could finish my sentence. I felt like I've been hit with a brick. The side of my face was burning and aching . Wtf just happened?  Did I just got punched. I looked up and saw a Aliyah. No. That wasn't Aliyah no more That was Lele. Her mad mean side of her. I just got punched By my own daughter. And I deserved it too. I looked up at Aliyah and saw her mad ass hell. She was crying. I looked at Chris and He got up and got Aliyah. He looked shocked then me.  "Aliyah baby. babymama. It's okay. "    She didn't say anything. She looked emotionless. I looked up at her and tried to touch her But she jerk back and want up stairs and said "I hope burn in hell where you belong at. I fucking hate you Tremaine Aldon Neverson and I'm cursed of having your fucking last name. Hope you , Jen that gold digger and that baby be happy. Fuck you and our daughter - father relationship. I hate you bitch!!!" And with that she slammed the door.

       ..Fuck I always mess shit up