Jai Imagine Two - For Nisma

*Knock Knock*

You go to check who is at the door and as you open it Jai, your boyfriend of six months, pops into view with a single red rose in his hand. As he hands it to you, warmness fills your stomach and cheeks. He is always so adorable, especially with all the little things he likes to do for you.

“Hey babe.” Jai leans in and greets you with a kiss to the cheek.

“Jai, what are you doing here?” You ask with a smirk because you are already very well aware of why he was there.

“Why Nisma, it’s our sixth month anniversary.” He replies with a wink.

“I know silly boy. I was just testing you.” You say as you let out a small giggle.

“Ugh, I love your laugh.” Jai says, sticking a hand in his pocket, earning an eye roll and a slight blush from you. “So, I have a surprise for you.” He continues as he pulls a blue scarf from his pocket.

“Errrmmm…” you give him a funny look.

Confused, he looks down at the scarf, then laughs. “Oh no, not like that!”

As your face loosened, you smiled, shut the door and walked to him. He gently turned you around and tied the scarf around your eyes so you can’t see a thing. You’re silent as he guides you into his car and buckles your seat belt. Then the door shuts and shortly after you hear him get in the driver side and start the car.

“Where are we going?” you asked after what felt like ten minutes of driving.

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise, now would it?” He chuckled.

“Guess not.” You sigh as you cross your legs.

After about ten more minutes, the car finally came to a stop. Jai turned off the engine and got out. You feel him grab your hands and begin to guide you again.

“Step….Step…Step…Step….” Jai helped me up a long flight of stairs.

“Jaiiii why so many stairs, love?” You pout.

“Shhh we’re almost there…. Ok.” Jai stops me and begins to untie the blindfold.

“Wow!” I gasped as I saw what he had planned.

There was a candlelit table with a waiter pulling out a chair. Jai followed me as I went and sat down, taking it all in. There was lights strung above the table and pretty music quietly playing. We were on a rooftop of some building. I finished looking around and my eyes met Jai’s. He was wearing his gorgeous smile.

“What do you think?” A redness begins to appear in his cheeks.

“It’s absolutely amazing.” You say right before kissing him.

“I am so glad I have you in my life. Happy sixth anniversary Nisma.” Jai kisses you back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~