Art

It was soon 11am for PJ the cold November morning. It had been darker outside and the days was was shorter. It seems like November is one of the most depressing month that exists on the calendar.

PJ sat up from the bed on that Wednesday morning. The art class with Mr. Jones would soon start and that was one of PJ's favourite lessons. Mr. Jones was always happy to see PJ and had a big smile when PJ entered the classroom. All the other teachers usually mocked PJ by saying:

"Is that really you PJ? I had almost forgot you had this class."
"Seems like the beast is up today."
"What a surprise that you decided to join us today PJ, we could almost swore you were dead."

That made PJ even skip more of their classes, he made the homework but he was never politely to the teachers. Only rolled his eyes at them, didn't answer their questions which made the class sigh at him and whispering:

"Can he never fucking answer anything they say?"
"He just makes everything awkward."
"It is the most simple question, is he really that stupid?"

No, he just hated how the teachers treated him when they saw him. Mocked and sighed at him. Like the class does as well.

But Mr. Jones was always happy. He greeted PJ with a big smile and meant everything he said to PJ:
"Really glad to see you today PJ! Now lets work today class."

He didn't need to say too much to PJ. It just made PJ's day that Mr. Jones always spread happiness.

PJ put on his black jeans and a dark green hoodie and put on a red beanie on his head to make the curly hair stay down. He took his blue bag and went out from his room. When he got out from the building a cold wind came and he hurried over to the school building.

When he got inside he looked around at the empty hall. All the classes must have start by now and PJ started walking to the art class. The school was covered in the colour brown and grey, very boring colours and doesn't light up at all. PJ walked to the door that had number 367 and stepped inside.

Everyone turned their heads around to see who had stepped inside. PJ looked over at Mr. Jones who stood at the blackboard with his big glasses that made his eyes look extra big. Mr. Jones was a short man that was 40 years old and had lost most of his hair but still had some left. He wore too big t-shirts and had big feet so he looked a little bit ridiculous. But Mr. Jones was the one who got most love from the students than anyone else of the teachers.

"PJ!" Mr. Jones said with a big smile. "I'm really glad you're joining us today since we will draw our fantasies houses!"
PJ smiled at Mr. Jones and nodded, he looked around in the classroom and found a bench empty next to the window. He walked over and sat down at the bench.

At this art class they get to use their computers and they have pads that they draw on. But first they draw on a pice of paper, if they now want to, and then they copy the paper so it end up on their computer and then they can redraw how much they want with their pads.

PJ knew exactly what he would draw, it wasn't so many nights ago he dreamt he lived in some kind of weird spaceship that was floating on the ocean.

This was the only thing that actually made PJ wanted to go out of the bed, sure he has skip some few classes from Mr. Jones but most of the time he comes.

"I see you have something big on your mind," Mr. Jones said when he came to PJ's desk.
"Yes sir," PJ said and smiled a little since Mr. Jones did always appreciate what PJ had done. "what do you think so far?"

PJ showed what he had draw on the paper, a big, weird, spaceship was floating on the ocean and Mr. Jones smiled big.
"I can always trust you when it come to fantasies," he said. "tell me when you are done so we can take it to your computer."

PJ nodded and continued drawing. After a while Mr. Jones helped him with copy the paper and then he could start drawing on the the pad.

"That is what we all have time for today class," Mr. Jones said after 2 hours that had went fast by. "I'll see you all next week and we will continue with our houses since it is the last time you have to do it."

Everyone packed their stuff fast and everyone was about to leave when Mr. Jones called:
"Felix Kjellberg, a moment please."

PJ looked around, everyone was leaving except a boy with dark blonde hair and was wearing blue ripped jeans and a black hoodie. The boy was sighing and walked over to Mr. Jones and PJ packed his stuff.

"What is it?" the blonde boy said. "I have class in ten minutes."
"This will be quick," Mr. Jones said and watched PJ walking through the classroom. "I hope I see you next week PJ, it is always fun to see you here."

"I'll try," PJ said with a smile and Felix turned around and looked at PJ with his blue eyes before PJ left the room.

It isn't usual of Mr. Jones to talk to a student after class but PJ didn't care. He bought a sandwich in the cafeteria and went back to his room to take a nap.