Someone Pinch Me-A Josh Winnington Love Story-

*Summers Pov*

Laughing i heard my alarm;Josh Winno's singing."I am helping my old mate Jackson,cut Justin Bieber's hair,I don't think that he needs it but who cares yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah".I looked over at the clock: 8:30."Summer you need to get up I've got a surprise for you" "Ok coming Aunty A".Sitting up slowly I though about how amazing this summer is going to be.Staying at my Aunties is always fun.She is only young and definitely knows how to have a good time.I leaped out of bed and grabbed my uggs and dressing gown. My Aunty poked her head around the door "Morning Summer,how did you sleep?" "Great, that bed seriously does wonders". I looked over at her ; she was wearing a short pair of spotty jama shorts and a t-shirt saying "Gotta Love The Goldcoast".Yes you heard right the Gold Coast.She has a massive house and is right on the beach."Well like I said before I've got a surprise for you so go get dressed" "Ok but what do I wear?" "Dress nicely,maybe a summer dress?" "Alrighty".

I walked into my walk in wardrobe or should I say my Auntie's wardrobe.I had only brought a couple dresses because I'm more of a shorts and tee girl.I flicked through my dresses.There was a purple maxi dress,a long blue hip-hugging dress and a creamy dress that came down to my ankles at the back and above my knee at the front. Hmmm I think I will wear the cream one.I slipped it on with ease.I looked in the mirror .My hair was a light brown and came to just under my chest.I had bright bluey-green eyes and tanned skin.My body wasn't curvy but I certainly wasn't skinny.I think I need something else....... I walked over to my dresser and picked up about 7 small blue-ish bracelets. Tying up my hair into a loose bun with one hand and the other grabbing a ribbon,I looked in the mirror.I applied a thin layer of mascara and some pink lipgloss.Perfect.

Walking down the stairs I yelled out "I'm ready Aunty A!" "Wow you look really stunning" "Aww thanks haha" "Ok well let me just go to the loo and I will meet you in the car" she said winking "Haha too much info".

I plugged my earphones in and blasted all my Cody Simpson Songs.Yup I'm a Simpsonizer and a massive one to."I'm guessing you want to know where we are going?" My Aunty said as she started the engine."YES!!" "Well I know your a massive fan of Cody Simpson right?" Where have you been your whole life?And you call yourself my Aunty wow.....just wow.Haha " "He's performing only 30mins away from here today and your going!" "SAY WHAT?!" "Your going to a Cody concert you lucky Simpsonizer!" OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME I JUST AHH THANK YOU AUNTY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" "Haha now that you've finished your little speech your welcome." "Wait were going now right?" "Sure are .The concert is on In 2hours ,but I was pretty sure someone said there will be a big line so if you wanna be at the front you will have to go early" "You've certainly done your research haha"