Chap 5

Chap 5:

"AHH LET GO OF ME YOU FR....Oh it's you" "You should be happy I'm not someone else" "Na would of preferred someone else" I said winking at him.Josh playfully hit me "Hey that's mean!" "That's coming from you!" "How am I mean?" "You scared me out of my skin you naughty boy!" "Oooo I'm very naughty" "Yeah you actually are!" "Oh really?" "Yup" "Well then I've got an excuse when I do this" "Do what?".He leaned in slightly..... Oh sugar I think he's going to kiss me...THE Josh Winno is going to kiss me!.I leaned in slightly and just when I thought our lips were going to touch BAM I feel a dog licking my face "HAHA SUCK IT SUMMMMMER!" "JOSH DANIEL WINNINGTON YOU ARE SO DEAD".I put down my towel and started sprinting towards Josh.He stopped a few meters away from me "Your soooo slow" "No I'm not,your just fast" "Heh whatever".I ran up to Josh,jumped on his back and pushed him into the water; jumping off him before I got wet."Meanie".The dog came and licked his face "Hello Chloe how are you beautiful" "Oh so this is who was licking me" "Haha yup"."Help me up?" "Nope I'm not that stupid" "Please" He winged while pulling a puppy dog face "Ugh fine whatever".I reached out my hand and before I knew what was happening he had pulled me into the water."Jo-sh you meanie now my clothes are wet" "So are mine" "What clothes?Your wearing boardies" "Boardies are clothes" "But you swim in them." "No I don't I swim naked" "Oh god Josh enough info" "Hahah". He stood up,grabbed my hand and pulled me up.He didn't let go as we walked up to my towel but who am I to complain."Hey Sexy I've missed our fun nights".Josh turned around and looked with disgust."Abby...." "Oh so I see you've got yourself a new little girl friend" "No" "Joshy,I've missed you baby." "Abby it was two weeks and it was the worst two weeks of my life" "Baby boy,I know you've still got feelings for me" "No Abby I don't absolutely none at all" "Hunny,unless you like someone else I don't see how you can't love me" "Well Hunny" he said imitating her "I've got feelings for someone else.Stronger feelings than I have ever had for you or anyone else"

"You'll come crawling back to me one day Joshy".She turned around and walked off In the other direction.That was so awkward.I looked at him not knowing whether to talk or not."I will explain another time....".We sat down on my towel and just looked at each other.He was staring at me with a strange look on his face "Umm is there something on my face".Josh laughed at that.There was a really awkward silence."Well we came to have fun, so let's hit the waves." "Race you there" "Hey that's not fair you stood up before me!" "Suck it up princess" "That's it I'm Gunna win this".I quickly pulled off my shorts and tee;as they were soaking wet.Sprinting as fast as I could I was still just behind Josh.Ooo I know exactly how to distract him haha.I grabbed his hand and He looked around at me,tripped over a rock and fell over;pulling me down with him.We were tumbling down the hill rolling on top of each other screaming and laughing.We finally stopped just before we rolled into the water."Haha surprisingly that was really fun!" Josh

Said winking at me.We were lying on the sand looking at the sky while still holding hands."Haha yeah it was".He got up and dived into the water.So I slipped in after him "AHHHH IT'S FREEZING JOSH!" "Come here" "Why?" "Just do it Silly pretty girl".I could feel myself blushing so I looked down.My hair fell over my face and was blowing in the wind.He grabbed my hand softly and pulled me close to himself."You warmer now?" Josh whispered into my hair.It was getting awkward so I decided to play around with him "Mmnaaa it would be warmer if Jake was holding me " i winked at him and pulled away."Oh well thats nice isn't it" "Yep very" I was about to run out of the water when he pulled me into his warm embrace again "Hehe" "JOSH IS THAT YOU?!".I turned around to see a guy who looked nearly twenty.He had a blonde-ish side fringe and a funny look on his face."Um hey Nick" Josh let go of my body but still held my hand "Sooo I see your getting in with the ladies aye?Way to go!" "Summer,this is Nick he's my cousin."I gave him a wave "Hey" "Oh yeah Josh,Your mum said you would be down here and she said you need to come home.Oh and good news IM STAYING FOR DINNER BE EXCITED LIL CUZ.I'll meet you at home yeah?" "Yeah sure" "See ya Summer" "Bye Nick,nice meeting you"."Come on Darl we better get going".He softly pulled me by my hand out of the water.We walked up to our stuff."I GOT A HANGOVER WOO-OO I'VE BEEN DRINKING TO MUCH FOR SUREEE" "Hello?" "Um no sorry there's someone I gotta drop home first so I might be a bit late." "Just a someone I met at Cody's concert today" "Yeah that would be cool thanks mum" "Yeah ok be home soon.Bye"."Umm Summer I know we just met but my mum asked if you would like to stay for dinner tonight?" "I would love that Josh I will just ring my Aunty one second"

*Phone Convo*

Aunty:Hiya Summer

Me: Hey Aunty A,I was wondering if I could go to a friends house for dinner?

Aunty: Darling I thought we were going out for dinner tonight

Me:Oh yeah....

Aunty: You can go if you really want but I've been planning this for ages

Me: No,no it's fine I will be home in about half an hour

Aunty:Do you want me to come pick you up?

Me:No I'm fine to walk but thanks anyway.See you soon

Aunty:Bye

Josh looked at me hopefully."She said I can't go; were going out for dinner than a movie and she's been planning this for ages.Sorry Josh".He smiled slightly "That's fine.Would you like me to walk you home?" "Yeah that would be cool".We picked our stuff up and started walking.Josh was obviously trying to hide his disappointment.Aw well that's slightly cute .Hah I sound stupid lol.

We reached the grass outside my aunties house and stopped "Umm thanks for walking me home" "No worries" "You seem so sweet and nice and your really beautiful" he paused trying to think of what to say next "I'm really glad I met you Summer" "So am I Josh.I think we are going to get along really well haha" "I will text you later yeah?" "Yeah" "Have fun with your Aunty" "Mm I'll try".