Chapter 4 Ah- ha moment

“What was that for. I thought we were having a moment!” Dalton fake pouts at me on the floor.

“Aw your so cute!” I hear Cole say. I get up and whack him on the arm. He just stands there laughing and then I whack him again. He is so dumb. So Cole leaves finally and me and Dalton are alone again. He starts to get up and walk toward me, oh no.

“Hey whats wrong you look sad?” said Dalton going in for a hug. I hugged him and siad “Nothing's wrong its just... never mind,” I looked up at him and he was smiling like crazy. “What? Do I have something on my face?” I ask.

“No, no its just your so different from other girls I’ve met. Your just so normal around us. Everyone else always tenses up and says just what we want. Just yeah, never mind.” he said blushing. He is so sweet.

“Aw, thank you. Also I just don't want to scare you guys.” I off the top of my head. We let go of each other an I walk into the other room and sit down on the messed up bed. Will and Gabe left to go eat so only Cole, Dana, Dalton and me. Oh and my mom but she's still in the lobby with Eben. Dana turns on the TV and puts on the movie channel.

“What movie should we watch? I'm thinking horror film or scary movies?” He says to us. Dalton walks over to the bed and plops down putting his arm around me. Cole see's and does the same.

Daltons POV

Wow Rachelle is so cute. She has beautiful red- brown hair and green eyes with hipster glasses. She also dresses cool. Why can't she figure out I like her. Well do I? I just met her. I mean she's a really awesome person but do I like her? Whatever I'll ponder during the movie 'The Breed'. It sounds like one of those low budget movies that no one now about. Its supposed to be about these killer dogs or whatever. It sounds dumb. I suggested 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' but every one said no. So the movie starts and Rachelle is snuggled up by me and Cole while Dana is on our legs. So it's like the Middle of the movie and its a pop up scene, you can tell. When this weird puppet pops up and we all jump, Gabe and Will walk though the dark hall way scarring us all. Those stupid guys. At least Rachelle hugged me when she got scared. Which was like the whole movie.

Wow I can't believe I just thought that. I think I'm in love... “What did you say Dalton?” Did I really just say that out loud? It was Rachelle.

“Oh um.. Nothing just this movie; I love it.” Wow I am never going to pull this off. She luckily just laughs and we finish the movie. It's such a cruddy ending too. It ends up only this chick and this other guy make it to the boat to get off the island and there boat has dogs. How dumb right. Anyways after the movie it's about 4:30. Rachelle, Cole, Dana, and I sit there until 5 talking about random stuff. Like what movies we've seen and like what roller coasters we like and stuff like that. We are still talking when Eben and Rachelle's mom walk in. The other guys are in the other room. So we decide without them that we'll go out for dinner. We leave around 5:30.

“So when are you guys making a new song?” Rachelle's mom asks. Right now in my head, I think. Oh I could make up a thousand songs about Rachelle, or really any girl.

“I think we'll start making on after vacation. Otherwise I don't really know Ms. Schweetz.” Gabe says between eating.

“Okay, by the way, you can call me Joni. Hey, Rachelle writes songs! She could help you on your next one!” she says twitching her eyebrows at her.

“MOM!”

“No it could work. You could give us Ideas and help us start songs and simple stuff. But first we have to see what you already have.” I say hoping that maybe she could stay with us longer. I'll hopefully get lucky and get a song out of her.

“Yeah maybe, but I've never shown any one my songs.” Says Rachelle looking at her food. She just sighs and goes back to eating. After dinner the guys and I rust in the hotel room and get changed for bed. Really we just put on sweat pants and leave the rest of or stuff on. Rachelle peaks her head through the door as we're getting in bed finally. She looks at me and smiles at me right in the eyes. O god she's an angle.

“Good night guys. This was a very interesting day.”

“Night, hopefully Dalton can make it more interesting for you.” says Cole before I pound him on the arm and tackling him onto the bed. Rachelle just rolls her eyes and laughs at us. She closes the door and goes to bed. “Man you must really like her. Don't you?” says Gabe on the other side of the room.

“Well... I don't know, I just met her today. Give it a break guys. I mean she's really cute and funny and stuff but I only like her as a friend.” I say blushing in the dark. Only Gabe's phone and Wills laptop was giving off the only light in the room so at least no one could see.

“AW DALTONS GETTING A GIRL FRIEND!” shouts Cole.

“Shut up there right across the wall.” I say.

“Fine, GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!”

“Goodnight Cole!” we all say in unison.