the encounter

Up there in heaven . . . Is a place where angels live happily , a place called angelsvill . . .in angelsvill there are tons of Angels living just like us, humans .
One day on angelsvill
An angel named jeonghan is selected to train as an apprentice to become a real guiding angel . . .his trainer told him that he should start the training by protecting a girl *he points at a girl(you)*. . . saying that you will be the right person to start the training with as you are not a wild child . He nod his head and fly down to earth.
On earth. . .
You are walking home from school like an ordinary boring noon. Suddenly you sensed the presence of something behind you , you were a lil scared so you put on your head phone and played 'pretty you' and sing along with it. . .but you sensed again,someone following you so you turn back and saw. . .A boy with beautiful long hair . . .*so pretty* you said to yourself .you snap out of it and then run as fast as you can. . .you run about 20 blocks and turn back.you were all wet with your sweat and you saw him standing just behind you but he was still perfect with no sweat and he didn't even look tired .you shout at him "Yah! What do you think you're doing? Are you following me?" And he replied softly "yes, yes I'm following you"and smile calmly . . .then he suddenly look shocked and said "wait! Can you hear me?no, wait, you can hear me?" You nod you're head and he collapsed on the ground. . .

Your P.O.V
O.M.G what will I do. . .shit!fudge my life! What the hell am I supposed to do with him *poking him with a stick*

You have no choice but to take him home . . .you took a cab and reached your house,you laid him on you're bed and sit on the floor beside him waiting for him to get up,holding a baseball bat just in case. . .you were already so sleepy because of the tiring day and your busy schedule. . .he wakes up

he wakes up