Chap. 7. Venting

I woke up in a less happy mood. Something with what Obi said last night ticked me off.

And today I had a bone to pick, he was my bone.

I got out of bed and got dressed. Maybe if I go for a walk I'll calm down. But even me telling myself this I know it won't work. The problem with me is that when someone pisses me off, I don't forgive easily.

I made my way outside of the castle and started walking towards the garden. All I need to do is forget about it and "walk it off" as some people say.

I was almost in the forest when I heard foot steps walking towards me. I turned around and saw Mitsuhide jogging up to me.

"Hey y/n how are you feeling" he asked catching his breath.

I smiled a little "no bad"

"Were are you going?" He followed me as I walked through the forest

"Just going for a walk to get something off my mind" I said tightening my first.

"Is that something have anything to do with what Obi said last night?" I stopped in my tracks and spun around. He giggled and walked past me "I knew you were listening to the conversation. I heard you curse behind the door"

I felt a little embarrassed. But I'm glad he let me listen. "He doesn't like me does he?"

"Seams that he doesn't but still he didn't have the right to say that" Mitsuhide sounded a little pissed himself and I couldn't blame him. Obi didn't have the right to say that.

"What's wrong with him" I stood by a tree and slid my back down it. I sat down on the cold dewy grass. Probably not the best idea but I couldn't care less " ugh people like him just.... they just get on my nerves"

Mitsuhide took a seat beside me and our eye met "I'm still trying to figure him out. He's worked with us for a year now and I still can't figure him out"

There was a silence. I looked up at Mitsuhide and saw him lean his head back. His eyes closed and he took in the sunlight. A smile creeped on his face.

"You know, you've been one of the nicest person I've met here Mitsuhide." I smiled to myself knowing he was looking at me "I thank you for that"

I could feel a weight on my hand. Mitsuhide hand was on mine. But he still didn't look at me. Eyes were still closed and he was still taking in the sun. I felt hot in the face and I knew I was blushing.

"Well it's not everyday I save a girl in the forest" he laughed and smiled. I giggled and looked towards the sky.

His hand is so warm....

______________

Yay! Sorry it took so long! Ah I hate doing that too! IM MAKING YOU WAIT AND I HATE IT!!

Hey has any one of you guys watched "Aldnoah : Zero" ? Cus I'm at season two now and I still don't know how to feel about it..

Well anyways, I'll try and update as much as I can!

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian fellows! 🦃🦃🦃

Ains🌮