princess - O1 .

ANASTASIA

" sweetie , we're getting married ! " my mommy squealed with excitement as she had her arms raised up in the air with glee.

a small yawn escaped my mouth as I rubbed my left eye with the back of my hand, still half asleep. " huh? " I questioned in confusion .

" anastasia ! me and Luke are getting married ! " my mommy grinned widely as she had her arms wrapped around Luke's arm, happiness filled her eyes. I felt Luke's eyes bore into me as he gave me a small smile.

" congratulations, now if you both excuse me mommy. im going back to sleep " i dismissed myself as i was ready to go back up stairs my mommy stopped me from going any further .

" anastasia mary valdavar , show some manners . give your new step dad a hug and a kiss on the cheek " she demanded as she had both of her hands on her hips

i looked over at luke who was grinning at me mischievously, what's up with him ?

luke hemmings , soon to be my new step dad, hes 6'4 and at least twenty years old. I was quite jealous of my mother she's fourty-one , but looks like she's barely out of her twenty's , ive never had a boyfriend before nor my first kiss . me and mother are strict catholics and I was taught when I was young that my first kiss should be saved for the one that was meant for me .

luke was very young compared to my other two step dads and much more handsome than the rest as well . he has beautiful natural blond hair, gorgeous ocean blue eyes and soft bubblegum pink lips that looked so kissable especially with that bottom lip ring that had any girl under his finger . what was I thinking a girl like me shouldn't be thinking about this !

" we'll go on sweetie , go give him a hug and kiss don't be so shy, after all he's family now . " my mommy smiled sweetly , i nodded and walked over towards luke .

my mommy moved aside as i wrapped my arms around luke's neck and tip toed as i place a small kiss on his cheek , and he returned the favor . " I'm Luke "

luke then whispered something in my ear before i pulled away, " but you can call me daddy,  princess. "

♡♡♡