guess what..

- Lele's p.o.v. -

I will go somewhere with girls today.. we don't know exactly where yet but we will go somewhere..probably just get some coffee, tea or something... girls will be here in few minutes so I should get ready.. "are you going?" said Jarppi while kissing me on cheek "yea I will be back in hour and half" I said and smiled at him "ok..have fun, beautiful"... then girls arrived so I said 'bye' to boys and went out

__at the coffee__

"what are you getting, girls?" asked Niika "I'm getting a Latte" said Renni "I don't know..I will probably get just juice or tea..I'm not feeling good these last few days" I said "what's wrong?" asked Renni "nothing much..just my belly hurts a bit and it stops during the day I just kinda walk it off.. I just don't feel like drinking coffee it's kinda too heavy for me" I said "oh...I mean..It's weird to ask..but on the honeymoon..did you and Jarppi..done a things?..if you know what I mean" asked Niika and I laughed a little "uhh..yea :D "I said but I knew where she was going and it kinda made a sence "you should try to make a pregnancy test.. just in case if it is IT or if it is something else.." said Niika "yea you're right" I said and girls just smiled.. it would be great if I would be pregnant I just need to know..so on our way back on the ranch we stoped in the store and I brought some pregnancy tests.

__back on the ranch__

when I came back on the ranch girls wished me luck and we said our goodbyes... I went immediately in the bathroom and did the pregnancy test... I left it there while I was waiting on results..."we will be recording some stunt in a minute" said HP "ok" I said and walked back into the bathroom and looked at the results of the test..it was positive.. I sat on the floor . I was so happy but I had no idea how I'm gonna tell it to Jarppi and boys, how will they react.. I stood up and went out of the bathroom and I walk into HP "sorry" I said with blank look "it's ok..what's wro-" "I need to tell you something" I told him and pulled him into one of the rooms "what's wrong?" he asked and I started crying..but it was happy tears "hey..what is happening?" asked HP as he walked closer to me to hug me "I can't go recording with you guys" I said "and that's why are you crying? it's ok.you don't need to" said HP "no I mean.. I probably can't do stunts with you guys for a while now..because.. I'm pregnant" I said as I smiled and tears ran down my cheeks "you are what? are you serious??" asked HP with huge smile on his face "does Jarppi knows it?" he asked "No.. nobody knows it yet.. just you.. you were first who I ran into..but I need to tell boys but I don't know how..I want it to be surprise" I said to him "we should come up with something, right?"  said HP "yea..but with what?".. we went into a kitchen and we were thinking what should we do and I already texted girls that I am pregnant and they were freaking out... "I think I have something" I said out of nowhere and HP got little scared :D "what do you have?" "uhm.. I was thinking that I would do photo of you, boys..for instgram or something.. and instead of 'say cheese' I would say 'I'm pregnant' or something like that :D I saw it on the internet and it was so cute.. it will not be original but it would be so nice" I said and HP agreed so we went out to find a boys. 

-Jarppi's p.o.v. -

we wanted to record some stunt but we were waiting for HP and Lele to show up "where are they?" said Jarno " I don't know but they should move their asses" said Jukka "there they are!" I said while I was ponting to the direcion where Lel and HP where comming from "finally!" I said while kissing Lele "yea.. we are sorry for being late, guys" apologized Lele... so we got everything ready "who's going first?" asked hype Jukka "YOU!" we all laughed "OK" said Jukka "hey wait... I want to take a photo of you guys for our fan page" said Lele "ugh ok" said Jarno "oh c'mon" said Lele and we all got together "you will not be on the photo?" I asked Lele "someone needs to take a picture, dummy" she said and giggled and I just smiled "ok ready? sayyy..I'M PREGNANT!!" "I'm..... WHAT..REALLY!!" me, Jukka and Jarno said at the same time while laughing in disbelieve and HP and Lele was just smiling...

I went to Lele "are you serious?" I almost cried "yea

I went to Lele "are you serious?" I almost cried "yea..you are going to be daddy" she said and we hugged and kissed and then boys hugged her one by one and congratulate us "how far are you?" asked Jarno "maybe like a month.. I'm not really sure.. assuming the sickness it's about a month" she said "that's....wow..I.."I couldn't find a words so I just buried my head in Lele's hair and she kissed my chest "so I'm out of recording with you,guys for a while" she said "I don't fucking care, Lele! you need to stay safe" I said and she just laughed.. we recorded our little stunt what we wanted to do and then we were just celebrating Lele's pregnancy... I'm so fucking happy..I can't believe it.

__________________

So this was another chapter..I really hope you liked it

also.. last chapter I forgot to apologize for not uploading in such a long time..it's just I have so much school and I didn't find a time to write anything..but I was thinking about it so much :D literally every morning I was like 'I need to upload soon'

please VOTE/COMMENT and..

See ya later, mates