I do NOT want to leave...

It's was a Friday afternoon, I just finished packing to move to Sydney. I was born and raised in Melbourne and never thought I would leave. Well, now mum has a new job and is forcing me to leave. I'm going to miss my friends, especially my 5 best friends, Jai, Luke, Beau, James and Skip or Daniel. I met these boys when I was about three. They are most commonly known as the Janoskians. I have seen the boys go through so many things but the biggest thing I have stuck by Jai's side was when he broke up with Ariana Grande... I was a massive fan of her and was so stocked that my best friend got his dream girl but then she did something terrible and I stopped liking her. I have a couple feelings for Luke and I don't think that's going to change even if I do move.

"Skye?" Luke said forcing me out of my deep daydream.

"Huh? What?" I reply startled.

"I'm going to miss you" he says looking down playing with his lip ring.

"Oh, Lukey! Everything is going to be okay. I will be back." I embrace him into a hug.

I can feel him crying in the nook of my neck.

"I just want to..." Luke says

"Want to do what?" Jai cuts him off.

"Thanks cunt" Luke mutters.

"Still heard you." I say smiling.

He rolls his eyes as a smirk creeps across his face and pulls Jai away.

I love these boys to death. I don't think I can leave them.

As I start to think about how hot Luke is, I feel very muscly arms wrap around my waist. I know it's Beau. Beau is like my older gay brother.

Oh my god, I can't believe I just said that... Oh well... Beau is the only person I can go to about anything. He is sweet, caring and the best person ever.

"You are not going anywhere" he says as his grip tightens around my waist.

"Beau, you are hurting my stomach." I say while starting to loose my breath.

"Oh suck it up babe! You will live." He laughs.

I elbow him in the abs and he instantly let's go.

"SKYE!! It's time to go honey" my mum calls from the car.

"She ain't going nowhere!" Skip yells.

"Then why are you putting my bags in the boot?" I question.

"I actually do not know." He says.

I roll my eyes. I run over to Jai and Luke and jump on Luke's back.

"Hope I didn't interrupt anything but im going now and I want one last piggy back ride!" I laugh.

"Okay, anything for you Skylar." Luke says

"Do not call me that!" I whine.

"What? Skylar?" He teases.

"Stop it!" I slap him hard on his back.

"Hey! That hurt!" He squirms.

"That's for calling my Skylar." I poke my tongue out.

Luke wraps his arms around my legs and walks me to the car.

I hop down and Luke grabs my arm.

"Luke, you are going to have to let go of her soon because our flight is in about half an hour." My mums says.

"Sorry Pippa, but I just love her too much" he says.

"That's okay, we will be back for Christmas." Mum smiles.