~••three••~

*Ethan's P.O.V

I was waiting for Grayson and Meredith(my girlfriend) to come out of Starbucks.its only been three minutes but it feels like an hour. I took out my phone and started to playing games on my phone as I was walking towards the entrance of Starbucks.
BANG!
Fudge my life, I just dropped my phone and bumped into someone causing them to spill their drink...GREAT ! I heard a little scream, it sounds like a girl. I lift my head up to look at the person and .... DAMNNN she's hot ! I mean she's pretty, very pretty. Wait I have girlfriend I shouldn't be saying this . I've always been loyal and I'm going to continue being loyal. I'm NOT a fudge boy. Her hair was long and wavy , it was ombré with a strand of turquoise. Her eyes were chocolate brown. Gosh I loved her eyes, they suited her so perfectly. She had beautiful glowing tan skin. I looked down at her shirt and I saw that a small part of her shirt was wet. I quickly said "Oh my Gosh, I'm so sorry" she said nothing and slowly looked up at me. She was looking at me from the top to bottom. She was checking me out, so I then gave her a small smirk. She quickly started blushing, she looked so adorable. After she quickly looked at the ground. AWW she is s'cute.

Sorry this was a short chapter but I hoped that u liked it. Thank u for 75 reads. Feel free to Vote and comment
Lygsm 💙

~PEACE✌🏽️✨-K