•*•four•*•

* Kate' P.O.V
I quickly looked at the ground as I started to blush even more. I saw his phone on the floor so I decided to pick it up. PHEW! It isn't broken. "I'm so sorry I made you drop your phone" I said giving him the phone but still looking at the ground. "No I'm sorry I was on my phone,I wasn't looking" he said giving me a small smile. I smiled back. "It's my fault, are you okay? Did you burn yourself" he said with a slightly worried face. Aww he is so cute and he looks like he is around my age...OOO lucky me😏😉wait, what am I saying he might be a creep or a stalker or something like that. Nah he can't be just look at his smile.Ugh. "I'm fine I didn't burn me (I lied,it did burn a little) and it was also my fault, I was also on my phone, I wasn't looking" -I said , he smiled at me. GOSH his smile is everything! "What's your name? " he said

* Ethan's P.O.V
"What's your name?" - I said. She must be new here I've never seen her before. "Umm...Kate,my name is Kate"- she said having trouble to talk to me face to face. "That's a lovely name"- I said trying to make a conversation and be nice, it honestly was a nice name. "...Thanks..." -she said as she started to blush again. " what's your name?"- she asked with a curious face. "Ethan" - I said. "That's a nice name as well". - she said and then giggled to herself. "Why thank you"- i said, we both laughed a little (a/n|It wasn't that funny lol) "Are you new here, I've never seen you around here before"-I said realising that I keep talking, she probably thinks I'm a creep. "Yh, I just moved here yesterday, I come from London."-she said. "Ooo, would you like to join me with a cup of tea"- I said in a British accent. God I'm so weird. "Hey"-she said laughing and playful hitting my arm." Ayy, that was a good impression wasn't it?"-I said. "Yh it was good"-she said. "I actually don't have a British accent"- she said. "Why is that?"-I asked. "My parents speak Spanish and they have that latin blood and accent, so therefore I have a 'spanglish' accent"- she said. "Oh my gosh really, I've always wanted to learn Spanish, I mean I did take Spanish but I want to learn it properly"- I said. She blushed. "Umm,can I ask you a question?"-I said. "Yh sure"-she said. "If your new here why are you in a town by yourself, is this the first time being in LA or have you've been here before"-I said instantly regretting it. I'm so nosey, I mean it's not my fault I want to talk to this pretty girl. "I just went to buy some groceries for my mum. I'm not quite sure how I found the stores and how I ended up in town but now I know that I shouldn't be by myself in a new town"-she said. I was a bit confused by what she meant 'I shouldn't be by myself ' was she talking about her talking to a stranger? "What do you mean?"-I said curiously. "What I mean is that I shouldn't have gone to the stores by myself because I don't know my way back"-she said with a worried face. YESS! I'm not trying to say that it's a good thing that she's doesn't know her way back home but it is to me because then I could give her a ride home with my car and we can talk more. "Umm, I can give you a ride"-I said. 'If you want ' I said to myself as I looked down at the ground but it was loud enough for her to hear it. "Are you sure?"-she said quietly. "Yh"-I said. "Oh okay "- she replied smiling. "Should we go?"-she said suggesting. "Umm...yh,we will go in a minute    I'm just waiting for my brother and my-" I was RUDELY interrupted by my...

I will try to update twice a week but I won't promise anything.Hope u liked this chapter😋 PLZ: vote,comment and follow if u want😆SORRY for any errors or if it doesn't make sense,until next time...

~PEACE K✌🏽️✨
💜