Chapter2

BREAK TIME
"Let's go to the canteen and grab some food."Rubin said.
"Can i come too?"David asked.
"No problem."i said.I took out two lunch boxes from my bag and gave one to Hwayoung.
"Hwayoung,your lunch box."
"Din't i told you not to make any lunch box for me."Hwayoung sighed.
"It's already made for you anyways,you must eat finish."
"Thanks..."He said and took the lunch box.
When we reached the canteen,three people waved at us,we walked to their direction and sat with them.
"Hi Isaac,Mia,Chloe."Rubin,Jiahn and David said.
"They are the new students in our class,Lee Arim and Lee Hwayoung."Rubin said.
"Hi,my name is Isaac."the boy sitting beside Rubin said.
"Hi,my name is Mia,she is Chloe."the girl sitting opposite me said.
"I am going to buy food."Hwayoung said and left with Mia and Jiahn.
"Yah,Lee Hwayoung,you are not gonna eat the lunch box i made?!!"i said unhappily.
"Don't feel like eating it..."Hwayoung said.
"Ungrateful child,forget it."i unhappily took Hwayoung's lunch box.
"If he doesn't want to eat we will eat it."Rubin and David said and took Hwayoung's lunch box.
"It's so delicious,you can cook very well."Rubin and David both give a thumbs up.
"I wanna try too."Chloe said and took a bite.
"Its fantastic."Chloe also gave a thumbs up.
"Thanks."i said shyly.
"Do you always make lunch box?"Rubin ask.
"Only sometimes,if i ever make a lunch box again i will make for you guys too."i smiled and said.
"Thanks~"Rubin,David and Chloe said.We walked around the school for a while after we eat and went back to class.

END OF SCHOOL~
"Wanna walk home together?"Rubin and Jiahn asked.
"Sure."four of us headed out the school,then i heard someone called me.
"Arim!"i turned to the direction where the sound was from and i saw David in a luxurious car waving at me.I walked to the car.
"Call me when you reached home~"David said and gave me a paper with his number on it and the car left.I walked back to Rubin and the rest.
"Where do you live?"Rubin asked.
"We live at the housing area near the school."i answered.
"I live there too."Rubin answered happily.We arrived at my house a few minutes later.
"Arim!"Rubin called me before i went in the house.
"Yea?"
"Mind giving me your phone number,so i can ask some questions about homework."Rubin asked shyly.
"Sure."i took out a pen and wrote my phone number on his palm.
"So i'll see you tomorrow."Rubin said.
"Yea."i said and Rubin left with Jiahn.I went to shower after they left and went downstairs to watch TV.
The TV was airing Music Bank and it was SEVENTEEN's performance.I was really excited and happy.
"WONWOO OPPA IS SO HANDSOME OMG,MINGYU OPPAAAAA,OH MAH GERSH JOSHUAAAAAAA,HOLEY SHIET WOOZI IS SO CUTEEEEE,DINOOOOOOO!!!!"i was screaming the whole time and my brother came down.
"Arim wtf is going on?!!"then he glanced at the tv and instantly knew what was going on,he sighed and went back to his room.SEVENTEEN's performance ended and the next stage was SF9.
"HOLEY SHIET SF999999,DAWON OPPAAAAAAAA,HOLEY SHIET TAEYANG IS SO COOL,ROWOONNNNNNN,HOLEY SHIET HOW IS CHANI MY AGE HE IS SO FREAKIN TALL AND SO COOL AND SO CUTEEEE!!!!" and there i was again fangirling XDD.The performance ended quick and i switched to the next channel and it was airing the drama Scarlet Heart.
"Hah,serves third prince right to die cuz he is so selfish and shiet."i was cheering happily cuz the third prince fell off the clift.After finishing the movie i saw it was 7p.m already,i went to cook dinner for us.After finish cooking i went upstairs to call Hwayoung.
"Hwayoung ah,time to eat dinner."i went in his room and he was on his phone.
"Ok."he was playing with his phone and walking down the stairs,i went to my room and checked my phone,there was a new message,i opened it.
Yo it's Rubin.
I laughed at his messege.
Hi Rubin~
I went downstairs to eat after that.

AFTER DINNER~
I saw another new message.
Yo guess who is this.
Umm...David?
Holey Shiet how did you know?!
I just guessed...
lol ok.
Oh wait let me do something. I changed David's nickname to "My Puppy~".
O lol,i changed ur nickname too.
lmao anyways i gotta go to sleep,bye~
bye my cute kitten.Remember to dream of me.
Eww wtf who would wanna dream about you.
Me,Myself and I
lol anyways bye.
bye.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

A/N
Hey guys i am going to be online on weekends only cuz phone is gonna be gone during weekdays so im gonna update on weekends only.