Chapter 5

Shay POV

The next day everybody went to the lake side beach where we were meeting my sister tamara so we could go to her house because everyone knew that her and ray slick liked each other except for mesha

Tamara's House

 Everyone was in the living room except for tamara she was in the kitchen cooking because she wanted to do a dinner for everyone because she aint seen us in a min.

Shay: Aye tamara come here

Tamara: Aite Fooh

Shay:*Talks to everyone else* She gone get enough of calling me fooh, she always do that shit.

 While tamara was in the kitchen getting everyones drinking glass, so happenedly ray needed some out the kitchen, who knows what ?

Shay had a feeling that she knew what ray was in the kitchen doing, so she got up and went in and when she went in the kitchen she saw ray behind tamara touching her ass.

Shay: I Knew It.

Ray: Naw she told me to get her phone out her pocket because her hands were wet.

Tamara: *Looks at ray like he stupid*

Shay: Nicca i already knew about yall i mean like that is my sis , and she is gone tell me every thang.

Tamara: *Laughing *shay get out bruh.

Shay: Aite come on they waiting on us.

Ray: Aite here we come

 Shay walked out and she saw a jealousy look on mesha's face.

Shay: Whats wrong mesha?

Mesha: Nun where ray?

Shay: Finna help tamara bring the food and drinks out.

Mesha: Aw ok

 A few mins. later tamara and ray walked out with drinks and food. Tamara was wearing blue jean high way shorts with a hot pink camisole, a black blazer, and her hot pink toms with her long hair up high in a chinese bun.

Tamara: * Speaking to everyone* Hey Yall

Shay Pov

 Everyone Spoke Back Except For Mesha , Owee Lawd Some Shit Bout To Go Down And Mesha Dont Want To Fuck With Tamara. Ha Nickname Bebe Beat A Bitch And I Know She Beating Bitches Cause Thats My Susta. Blood Susta

Tamara: Shay step in the kitchen with me real fast

Shay: Aite

Tamara and shay walked in the kitchen when they made it in. They saw mesha fixing her a glass of ice. Like 2 secs. later mesha walked out and tamara started to talk. And no she wasnt scared to talk while mesha was in the kitchen she just didnt want to fight her at that moment.

Tamara: Why mesha looked at me like that when i walked out the kitchen

Shay: Ion know she prolly know that you like ray

Tamara: And so what he dont want her skinny chicken looking ass anyways

Shay: *Laughing* Mhmmm

Tamara and shay walked back out the kitchen and sat a the table where everyone else had already started eating without them.

Tamara: Damn yall must was hungry ?

Roc: Naw we just know if shay can cook you can cook , yall practically twins .

Prod: What you said this food good as hell,

Mesha: Ughh tamara can i ask you some. *With a doggish look on ha face*

Tamara: Wussup *Looking the same way mesha was looking*

Mesha: Wussup with you and ray cause i got a feeling-

Tamara Cuts Ha Off.

Tamara: Wym wussup with us .

Mesha: What i said is what i mean

Tamara: Hold on hoe dont come at me like that but since you asked ray my bae so wussup.

Mesha: "HOE" thats a fighting word to me

Tamara: Shid Bitch Wussup

Shay: Naw yall aint finna fight over some petty shit

Mesha: Shay you shut the fuck up

Shay: Bitch i aint finna talk im straight jacking friend or not, idgaf so if you gone pop off pop off matter fact tamara go outside and dog that hoe. 

Tamara and everyone else went outside and before they even got in the street tamara jumped in front of mesha and just start beating ha ass. After a while tamara turned into a beast and start ramming mesha head to the mailbox, and stomping her. But when tamara got on top of mesha and start punching her in the face, Lexus and Daisja broke the fight up.

Tamara: Yea hoe quit talking shit and you wont get yo ass beat

Shay: Tamara shut up and go in the house you already did to much damage.

 Mesha was fucked up but not that fucked up where she had to go to the hospital, If lexus nem wouldnt have broke it up then she would have had to go to the hospital.

Mesha: Ima be back to get my other round, and you betta have people with you cause im coming back.

Shay: Bitch what you tryna say you gone jump my susta, ahaa naw pimp not gone happen.

Tamara: Aww i aint worried bout nun.

Prod: Naw mesha yall got yall one on one so leave it at that.

Lexus: Bae dont get in that BS.

Mesha: Yea listen to yo lil hoe.

Lexus: "Hoe", Bitch hell naw if it wasnt for me yo ass prolly woulda been fucked up worser than you is.

Tamara: Lexus just leave it alone yall come in the house , that trick can walk home fa all i care cause i really dont give a fuck.

  Everybody went in the house except for mesha. and finished doing what they was doing , and acted like nothing every happened.

----------- OK ENOUGH OF CHAPTER 5 COMMENT, LIKE , VOTE , AND READ MY WHOLE STORY. THERES MORE TO COME! AND ALSO TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT TAMARA. IN CH 6 THERS GOING TO BE MORE DRAMA SO STAY TUNED .