Part 1

I am Zoella , I have black hair with blue eyes , I am not tall much , I was best friend of Niall Horan , but after he succeeded at the X factor with his band , called " One Direction" , now they are very famous , the whole world know who are they .

The reason of cutting my relationship with Niall , after he becoming famous , everything has changed , I don't know why , he was so busy , even he coulden't call me like he used to be even not once , when I saw him like that , his reactions have changed a lot , I was so upset , and I feel down , I didn't see Niall doesn't care about me , I called him many times , but he didn't answer, what happened ,what the wrong with me ?

I decided to leave my town where me and Niall live in I found myself want to escape to another place , maybe I made my decisionimmediately . On other hand , I loved him , not as friends but as couple , what we did from grade 8 to the high school , gesture to we were more than best friends L , the   thingsdeveloped to worst ,

I am not jealous that Niall become famous or not , on the contrary I was so happy for him and so proud , I don't have any problem with this , after I found things between us in this way , I moved to new college and I lived with my best friend ( Rehab)

till these years and now I didn't talk to Niall for long time , I changed my number phone every thing about me , my look my style , I had tall brown hair , now I have short black hair , as I told you , I tried to change my life , when I see Niall on the T.V or Facebook , twitter , hear that good news about him and his band , that’s makes me happy too , even if I hear that now he is dating a girl , I try my best to forget my feelings for him , because I think he forgot me completely .