Part 10

Me : what ? what do you mean ?

Zoe: Jessie is coming to us ? you don't know Jessie ?

When she told me , I looked behind me and I saw her , Jessie , who I was dating , I asked myself : " what she wants ? what she is doing here , I didn't tell her to come ,

Jessie : Hi Niall , I missed you babe , and she tried to makes zoe angry , she kissed me on my cheek , I saw zoe , became sad , I don't know what happened to her ,

Niall : hi Jessie , this is zoe

Zoe: hi Jessie

Jessie with bad emotional : Hey! , she ignored her , that’s made her , feel bad , she expressed that , Jessie  departed zoe from me , and she started to kissed me , but Zoe was upset , and she said :

Zoe: I think I have to go , thank you for this great party !

Niall : wait Zoe , plz the party isn’t finish yet ,

Zoe: I am sorry , but rehab wants me , she is in home now . see ya later thank you again , ur the best .

I knew she lied on me , I let her go , but I wasn't sure , so , at midnight I went to her home . I knocked the door , she opened it ,

Zoe: Ohhh Niall , is something wrong ?

Before I answer , I just held her close and I kissed her ,

Niall : I have movie and I want to watch it with you ? can I?

Zoe: s-s-s-sure ( she stammered)

Zoe POV :

I was in Niall's party that he made it especially for me , I was so glad inside , but I was shy in the same time , we talked , and Niall , he tried to make me sit closer by him , and he held my back we were sitting , come on when he did that , I don't feel right , to be honest I was happy XD , and feel great :D , but suddenly , some one came and made this party horrible , because of some one , she was a girl that Niall is dating her , when she saw him , she just moved me away , and sat beside him , what she is doing now , I became angry and I really wanted to punch her and more jealous , my heart like it has volcano becoming more active , so I couldn't bear this , I decided to go home and leave them alone -_- , I told Niall , I think he noticed me , how much I was angry , I left him , and I lied that rehab wants me ,but she didn't , rehab , now is dating Harry , after they saw each other in the hospital , wow I feel proud of her , she made Harry , loving her , I wished that me and Niall become a couple L , at midnight , I was watching t.v , I heard my door rang , I asked myself ," who is coming to visit me now?

I opened the door , it was Niall , I asked Niall , :" is something wrong? " , he started to kiss me , I was shocked , after that , Niall asked me to watch a movie with him .