Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Isis birthday weekend

Isis

Its my birthday weekend y'all! Turn up! I'm geeked as fuck. As Im preparing to get dressed for this party my dad walks in my room.
"Hey baby girl." I don't know why he acting like we close. I love my father but I will never forgive him for what he did.
"Hey dad." That's all I said looking at him wondering what he wanted.
"Baby girl I know you hate me for leaving your mother but I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and say how proud of you I am. You've grown to be so beautiful Ice. So you can use my credit card for the weekend but spend wisely." I can't believe this nigga. He didn't leave my mother he cheated on her and led her to drugs. But fuck all that he not about to ruin my night.
"Thanks dad." I said to him as he was walking out my room
Anyways I decided on a turquoise dress. It stopped a couple inches above my knees. The middle part between my titties was see through all the way down to my belly button. My back was see through also. The dress did my body some justice. It made all the right parts of my body look more plumped. I decided on these pink thick heels, with pink accessories. I decided to do something different with my hair. I still had a part down the middle but I decided to spiral curl my hair. I looked fly. I was bad.
My dad must be gone to work or something cause he not downstairs or in his room. But of course his wife is downstairs watching TV.
"Hey Isis don't you look nice." She greets me as I'm walking down.the steps. I give her a little smile and hurry to the door and walk out.
I'm picking up the girls and we heading to the party. I'm so ready to get loose y'all, y'all don't even.know the half. I plan on getting beyond wasted. I already know Kya not gone drink so of course she fine our designated driver cause I know the rest of the girls gone get drunk.
I'm outside Cedes house and I must say she look nice. She had on tma wife beater that revealed her pink padded bra, with a pink blazer jacket and short light blue jeans that stopped right below her ass cheeks. She had on some pink heels to.finish the outfit. He hair was down with a straight sleek with gold hoop earrings. My girl looked fly. I decided to pick her up last because Kya had to sneak out and Chasity had to change in my car cause so her parents wouldn't find out that she was really going to a party instead of spinning the night at my house. Now that we all at this party I'm ready to turn up!

Cedes

This party was live. As soon as we walked in all you seen was smoke and people dancing. It was some fine ass niggas in here too. But my heart belonged to Jay. But that don't mean I can't get my party on. Plus I was looking fly too. I'm standing on.the wall sipping on my drink lowkey feeling this drink. It was sneaking up on me. Some dude had came up behind and gripped my waist. "She got a dunk" was on so I started popping and rolling my ass to the beat. We danced to the whole song. That's when I knew this drink had me gone.
I looked over and seen Ice dancing with some dude his face looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. She was fucking it up too. Of course Kya was posted up on the wall smoking and shit. I'm pretty sure dudes asked her to dance but she been in her phone all night. I don't know what's going on with her but I can tell she not having a good time. And Chasity was on some nigga back her ass up. I could tell she was gone but she was having fun.
"Whatsup Kya why you not dancing?" Im tryna yell over this music. She looked up at me and I could tell she was on the verge of crying. I pull her to a near restroom.
"Kya what's wrong girl?"
"Keno just broke up with me" She hands me her phone and I start reading the text messages.
(text message) 
(Her) Keno I ain't heard from you all day We need to talk I feel like I'm losing you. That's what she sent him.(Keno) Damn you wanna hear from me all damn day bitch can I breathe wtf you bugging me. I can't believe he sent her that disrespectful ass message. I did not know Keno was like that.
(Her) Stop disrespecting me Keno wtf damn this ain't no relationship you wanna be done? cause obviously yo mind on something else or someone else? I'm tired of hurting.
(Keno) yea man this shit weak I been done a long time ago I love you Kya but I need a break.
I just looked up at her I didn't know what to say foreal. I gave her a hug and told her like man y'all been together for 3 years he tripping. You deserve better Ky don't ever let no nigga disrespect you. I know you love him but for tonight we at this party girls its drinks and niggas here fuck him. Period. I pull her out the restroom and drag her to the drinks. I'm about to get her wasted. Fuck Keno.
Cedes was right Fuck Keno. I gave this nigga 3 years of my life and he talking about he need a break. Wtf nigga! I gave him my all y'all. I swear I did. I can either sit here and mope or I can party with my girls. I done had like 3 drinks within 30 minutes. I can't feel my legs but I'm still bopping to this music. This dude all up on me and even though I can't dance Im still fund some way to move my ass to Juice J "Bounce It" song. I can tell dude kinda sticky cause as I'm bending over holding on to his arms I could feel muscles. Dude was rock solid. I was beginning to love this shit.