Night Before Fair

I have to get ready for tomorrow, so i'll take a shower, put some clothing together, and pack my bag. I am going with my friend named Makayla. She will be picking me up at 8:00A.M. tomorrow. I am a single pringle, so thats why im going with a friend. She has been with me since day one. She is my main bitch, no lie. I mean yes we fight sometimes but that's okay because in a hour or so were over it and were friends again.

Now it is time to go to bed because well it's 11:37pm. Only about a half an hour of sleep till midnight. I mine as well go on my phone because i'm not very tired. So I go on my phone and click on instagram. I see that my crush Ethan is now dating this really mean person in our grade. Her name was Elizabeth. She is popular and she is really mean to people. Thats why im not popular. It's all her fault. So then after seeing the photo of them kissing I send that photo to my best friend Makayla.

You:Photo Sent

Makayla.Sunshine:Yeah what was that about

You:He is dating Eliza

Makayla.Sunshine:Oh r u okay?

You:I guess I mean like I never talk to him, so I guess i'm kinda over him.

Makayla.Sunshine:Okay good, but i'm gonna go to bed luv u nite!

You:Kk luv you too see u tomorrow.

So I just went back onto my insta feed. Nothing too interesting going on. Then I go on snapchat. Their is just a bunch of photos of Eliza and Ethan. 

"Stupid!!!" I yelled

"Go to bed Skyler!!!" Demanded my mom

"Okay I am mom I was just, looking through my drawers to clean them..."I said very unsure she would believe it

So then I plugged in my phone and put the covers over my head. I was not tired, So I turned and looked at the clock. The clock read 12:42AM. How did it take me that long to go through social media. To me it only felt like I don't know 10-20 minutes.

I'm going to go down stairs and grab some sleep aid and water. So I went down stairs and saw my mom and dad on the couch watching tv. Luckily the couch is not facing the stairway so I can sneak past them. I quietly tip toe down the stairs, when my baby brother start crying. My parents turn around and of course see me crawling my way to the kitchen.

"Get your ass in your room or you're not going to the fair tomorrow!" Yelled my mom

"I was just getting some sleep aid and water, I was trying not to disturb you and dads night as well." I explained

"Okay grab your stuff and go to bed please." she said

"Okay I will." I replied

So I did what she told me to and then went to bed.

Authors note//Word count 488 words// Sorry it was kinda short I am trying to make each chapter at least 1000 words.