Chapter 5

Jc POV

I'm so excited IM gonna go visit Yasmine I have been updated on what happened with her and the boys. They caused her to get like that I hate them.
I was at her door and walked in. Everyone looked at me. I shouted at them"GET OUT OF MY COUSIN ROOM I HATE YOU GUYS,YOU ALL MADE HER LIFE A LIVING HELL". They all looked down. Dude were sorry, said gilinsky."SORRY IS NOT GONNA CUT IT". AND YOU. I pointed at Taylor"YOU ARE GONNA BE IN THAT CHILD'S LIFE WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT". He sighed and looked down."AND YOU. I pointed to Nash"YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOUR MESSING WITH SHE WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL AND YOUR WONDERING WHY HER EYES TURN LIKE THAT AND WHY SHE WAS SO VIOLENT HUH ,YOU GUYS CAUSED IT BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU GUYS BEAT HER SO HARD YOU GUYS  BUSTED A FUCKING VEIN IN HER BRAIN I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS FOR MAKING HER LIFE HELL. I was so pissed. Calm down Jc, said a low fragile voice.Yasmine I'm sorry I-, I started but was cut off. WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM MICHAEL IS HIS CHILD,she raised her voice. YOU ALREADY TOLD ME ANYWAY, Taylor butted in as his fist where clenched. Okay 1) I DONT REMEMBER THAT AND 2) WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TAYLOR HUH WHAT YOUR GONNA PUNCH ME IM NOT SCARED, She screamed.  He just looked down and calmly said, I'm not gonna do anything.
Okay look if you guys are gonna act like this IM leaving,I said. NO WAIT JC IM SORRY, She cried. Okay, I said and hugged her. YASMINE WE ARE SO SORRY,Said Aaron,Shawn,and Johnson. She said, I forgive you three because you guys never did anything to me only when you were forced to.
The rest of the guys apologized except for Nash and Taylor. All the guys left the room and I grabbed Michael put him in the tub I feel kinda bad for him he still doesn't know that Taylor is his father. After I bathe him as I was putting him in bed with me he asked, "Uncle Jc do you know my father".I frowned. "Yes I do but I can't tell you",I replied.He ran to Yasmine's bed and said,"Your a Big meany I'm telling my mommy tomorrow".I said,"Bud I'm sorry". He fell asleep crying.So I went to sleep.